Imagineering Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

tcool123

Original Poster
Welcome everyone to the updated One Sentence Contest Season 2! Here after considering all the criticsms we will see the changes that have gone to the rules to appease everyone. Changes will be in bold.

The Rules
- Rule 1 : The minimal amount of sentences needed is one, and the maximum sentences are two. This allows for a less in depth analysis. Failure to do so will result an immediate lost in the challenge.
- Rule 2 :
Absolutely, positively no pictures or websites of any kind. Failure to do so will result an immediate lost in the challenge.
- Rule 3 :
Concepts must be turned in on time. Failure to do so will result an immediate lost in the challenge.
- Rule 4 : Only the users who win point will be shown in the rankings. *
- Rule 5 :
Any questions should be posted either in this thread or in a PM to @tcool123
- Rule 6 : Most importantly have fun!
* = This is added so that people don't think that there projects where bad. As all the projects turned in last episode were great! :D

Tips
- Tip 1 :
Keep it Simple (KIS)
- Tip 2 : Proofread your work
- Tip 3 : Try to be realistic to a degree.

I do hope everyone likes the changes, and helps to make this competition simpler, and much more available to everyone.

For those wishing to compete in Episode 2 sign up commence next Thursday 4/28. Sign Ups will close on Sunday 5/1. I hope to see everyone to return :D

The first challenge will come on the first Thursday of May, 5/5.​

Last edited:

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Welcome everyone to the updated One Sentence Contest Season 2! Here after considering all the criticsms we will see the changes that have gone to the rules to appease everyone. Changes will be in bold.

The Rules
- Rule 1 : The minimal amount of sentences needed is one, and the maximum sentences are two. This allows for a less in depth analysis. Failure to do so will result an immediate lost in the challenge.
- Rule 2 :
Absolutely, positively no pictures or websites of any kind. Failure to do so will result an immediate lost in the challenge.
- Rule 3 :
Concepts must be turned in on time. Failure to do so will result an immediate lost in the challenge.
- Rule 4 : Only the users who win point will be shown in the rankings. *
- Rule 5 :
Any questions should be posted either in this thread or in a PM to @tcool123
- Rule 6 : Most importantly have fun!
* = This is added so that people don't think that there projects where bad. As all the projects turned in last episode were great! :D

Tips
- Tip 1 :
Keep it Simple (KIS)
- Tip 2 : Proofread your work
- Tip 3 : Try to be realistic to a degree.

I do hope everyone likes the changes, and helps to make this competition simpler, and much more available to everyone.

For those wishing to compete in Episode 2 sign up commence next Thursday 4/21. Sign Ups will close on Sunday 4/24. I hope to see everyone to return :D

The first challenge will come on the first Thursday of May, 5/5.​

I'm in.. Again. :p;)

tcool123

Original Poster
After a 2 week delay due to problems in the real world, that have just recently been resolved, I have an announcement to make.

Sign Ups for The One Sentence Competition Season 2 Episode 2 are officially open!

You can now sign up starting today, 5/12 Thursday, and will end 5/15 Sunday. The episode will begin on 5/19 Thursday, and will end 6/12 Thursday. So step right up, and sign up! :D

There will be a limit of 10 - 12 players.​

Last edited:

IAmNotAHufflepuff

After a 2 week delay due to problems in the real world, that have just recently been resolved, I have an announcement to make.

Sign Ups for The One Sentence Competition Season 2 Episode 2 are officially open!

You can now sign up starting today, 5/12 Thursday, and will end 5/15 Sunday. The episode will begin on 5/19 Thursday, and will end 6/12 Thursday. So step right up, and sign up! :D

There will be a limit of 10 - 12 players.​

I'm in! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom