Imagineering Community Plaza - An Information Thread

Door Coaster

In addition feel free to use this space as a way to...updates on personal projects,
Reading that I get the feeling that this is the best place to put this - if it isn't tell me where it should go.

Here's a crummier-than-average map of Epcot from an idea I'm randomly tossing around that's basically "What if (almost) everything proposed for the Disney parks since about 2000 and something was actually built?". This is meant to be a map of expansion pads at Wrong Timeline!Epcot, although as stated it's very crummy. Green - operating, Yellow - under construction/refurb, red outlined areas are pads, gray shapes are backstage buildings. See how many differences from IRL you can spot!
Screenshot (60839)21.png

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I don't know how you fellas do your maps and concept art, but they look cool. Some of them look like radical abstract paintings.

Sweet jobs dudes and dudettes!
Maps are one of my favorite things to create in imagineering comps, and just in general.

I hand draw mine and then take a photo of them with my iPhone, and then add details with Adobe.

7D3FBB83-047A-49DF-8E98-0A07C08167B0.jpeg

712E860F-F67D-4064-8A5A-575E4E180782.jpeg

tcool123

Original Poster
OSC Ten Logo.png

Yes that's right tentastic years of the One Sentence Competition have already passed, and what better way to celebrate this milestone than with a competition honoring its legacy? This season will feature prompts from past seasons rewritten with some new twists ensuring that as we celebrate the competition's legacy we're not just remixing but adding onto everything we do.

However, what would be the One Sentence Competition without its players? This upcoming season will be featuring user generated prompts as well in order to celebrate all that each and everyone of you have brought to its legacy. Make sure to include your username when submitting a prompt so that we can add your voice to the celebration!
To submit a prompt please utilize this form:

The Tentastic Celebration opens to all Late Summer 2023.

Chaos Cat

View attachment 702395

Yes that's right tentastic years of the One Sentence Competition have already passed, and what better way to celebrate this milestone than with a competition honoring its legacy? This season will feature prompts from past seasons rewritten with some new twists ensuring that as we celebrate the competition's legacy we're not just remixing but adding onto everything we do.

However, what would be the One Sentence Competition without its players? This upcoming season will be featuring user generated prompts as well in order to celebrate all that each and everyone of you have brought to its legacy. Make sure to include your username when submitting a prompt so that we can add your voice to the celebration!
To submit a prompt please utilize this form:

The Tentastic Celebration opens to all Late Summer 2023.
So what you're saying is that the OSC is...

(I'm sorry, I saw the Lindsay Ellis video on this show recently and just had to make the joke)

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
I was thinking of making a new Wonders of Life pavilion.

Aside from Cranium Command being Inside Out, the Body Wars simulator bay would be refurbished into a Buzz Lightyear of Star Command attraction (that is, if Disney finally acknowledges the show) where Zurg infiltrates the body of Warp Darkmatter and Team Buzz must stop him. This seems to be better than the Ant-Man and The Wasp version I had in mind for awhile, because Universal owns the rights to those characters. Goofy About Health would become something else (IDK, yet.)

If anyone wants to sign up for this, I'll add you to the PM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom