Imagine a Custom Disneyland Resort for me to build in Minecraft!

dandwhit

Original Poster
I love Disney and I love Minecraft. So what better than to build a Disneyland or Disney World in Minecraft? Only one thing - A fully custom Disneyland Resort designed by you!
I've got a few ideas, but I'm very interested in hearing yours.
If anyone wants to draw a map or make one with whatever program that would be amazing! But I'm just really interested to hear yours.
Dan

*Also the more detailed the response the better! There should just be one park in the first phase and that would be 'Disneyland Park' but you can completely design that for me if you want. Also there should be some resorts, I'm not sure how many. One more thing, I would quite like there to be a 'ToonTown' style area. If you want to completely design the park (and/or resorts) with all the rides and areas and what not, that would be awesome!

Crazy Harry

I had a half baked concept for a magic kingdom style park called Worlds of Magic years ago. It included such things as an expanded mainstreet with a grand city hall at the end of main street, an expanded hub with swan boats, street car themed restaurant, a residential area with beautiful victorian houses and gardens, and a dark ride called Streets of Old America; an expanded liberty square renamed liberty harbour with American Journeys (pirates style boat ride of mostly pre revolutionary american history), America sings (a more serious show surrounding famous early American music, and Doom Buggies (haunted mansion style ride with Spider-man tech); a fronteir land with a rapids ride instead of the big thunder coaster; a tomorrowland with intergalactic zoo dark ride and Tron light cyles... and the list could go on and on.

I can collaborate if any of that is interesting to you.

dandwhit

Original Poster
I had a half baked concept for a magic kingdom style park called Worlds of Magic years ago. It included such things as an expanded mainstreet with a grand city hall at the end of main street, an expanded hub with swan boats, street car themed restaurant, a residential area with beautiful victorian houses and gardens, and a dark ride called Streets of Old America; an expanded liberty square renamed liberty harbour with American Journeys (pirates style boat ride of mostly pre revolutionary american history), America sings (a more serious show surrounding famous early American music, and Doom Buggies (haunted mansion style ride with Spider-man tech); a fronteir land with a rapids ride instead of the big thunder coaster; a tomorrowland with intergalactic zoo dark ride and Tron light cyles... and the list could go on and on.

I can collaborate if any of that is interesting to you.

Yes, this is very interesting to me and I am very sorry for the delayed response :)

Crazy Harry

Thanks for the reply. In the coming days i mean to get you more info. I even started building this in RCT2 years ago so I can get you some screen captures to help. I'll give you a taste now though. I'll start with Main Street.

At the entrance is a grand train station with white walls and green roofs on multiple towers, and a lot of glass. Main Street in general will have lots of exhibits and activities to make it more of an immersive and fully functioning land and not just shops and restaurants. In the main square will be a gazebo for live music, the walt disney story exhibit, the fire station with a vintage fire engine and memorabilia, and the exhibition hall which will showcase technology and prototypes there of of the early 20th century. The style of main street will be a cross between WDW and DL. In general you will have the typical shops and restaurants. Off to the right will be a side street with a deli, fountain, and outdoor seating. The theatre will also be down main street in the typical location. I alos like the idea of craft making exhibits simular to what Dollywood does ie a candle shop where you can watch them make candles. At the end of main street will be instead of a castle it will be city hall, which if I remember my plan will contain a lot of concept art and models for attractions as well as concepts for the future (could be refered to as the zoning commision. The hub will be simular to WDW in the gardens and bridges and rivers and so forth, but will be more elongated then circular. The swan boas will be present. To the left will be more gardens, a row of victorian houses, and a restaurant themed to street cars. In the victorian section will be a house that is actually a ride: the streets of old america. It is a classic Disney dark ride That shows different aspects of a 1920(adjust for technological accuracy) town ie the big city, farm country, residential areas with people sitting on the porch listening to the radio, riding bikes in the park etc. At the very end of the victorian row will be the haunted mansion style ride doom buggies, so it will be looming largely in the background. Also in the same general area will be the entraces to Liberty Harbour and Adventure Land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom