I'm writing a CGI Mario movie for Disney

AVGNfan

Original Poster
It will be a big improvement over that other Mario movie from the 90s, what do you think of these ideas?Mario-Mark Wahlberg (w/o Italian accent)Luigi-Robin Williams (Read Mario)Bowser-Gary OldmanPeach-Amy AdamsDaisy-Natalie PortmanToad-Seth RogenYoshi-Dana CarveyWario-Jack Black (Read Mario)Waluigi-Adam Sandler (Read Mario)Professor E.Gadd-Jim Carrey w/German accentDonkey Kong-Arnold SchwarzeneggerDiddy Kong-Chris TuckerKamek-Ray LiottaLakitu-Joe PesciBoom Boom-Sylvester StalloneNabbit-Christopher WalkenHammer Bro-Conan O'BrienSledge Bro-Jack NicholsonBoomerang Bro-Jeff Dunham... and his friendsFire Bro-Martin ScorseseIce Bro-James WoodsBowser Jr-Justin BieberToadsworth-Clint Eastwoodwith Angelina Jolie as Rosalinaand Robert De Niro as King Toadstool
King Toadstool is a ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, he is also Peach's father
This will show how the Mario Bros and the Wario Bros ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom
It will mostly be family friendly, but it will contain dark and dramatic moments like Bowser kills Peach's mother in the beginning when she was 4, Bowser kills her father in the climax, Bowser kills Daisy's parents in a flashback when she was 6, Bowser's backstory will also be depressing, so will Daisy's backstory, and my ending
Boomerang Bro will have multiple personality disorder, he will constantly change voices, that means you'll also be hearing Walter, Jose, Peanut, Melvin, Achmed, Sweet Daddy Dee, and Bubba J do the voice of the Boomerang Bro
Bowser will be more entertaining and threatening than he was in the games (which by the way he wasn't either of those in the games)
This will be the first and only time Peach gets kidnapped,It will not just be the Mario Bros who are rescuing Peach but also E.Gadd, Toad, Yoshi, Daisy, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong (Nearing the end of the second act), and Wario and Waluigi (during the third act)
I'm also adding a musical number with Christopher Walken and Justin Bieber

If that would be the cast, it would be one of the most expensive films of all time and that doesn't even include trying to secure the rights to the Mario franchise.

Matt7187

It will be a big improvement over that other Mario movie from the 90s, what do you think of these ideas?
Mario-Mark Wahlberg (w/o Italian accent)
Luigi-Robin Williams (Read Mario)
Bowser-Gary Oldman
Peach-Amy Adams
Daisy-Natalie Portman
Toad-Seth Rogen
Yoshi-Dana Carvey
Wario-Jack Black (Read Mario)
Waluigi-Adam Sandler (Read Mario)
Professor E.Gadd-Jim Carrey w/German accent
Donkey Kong-Arnold Schwarzenegger
Diddy Kong-Chris Tucker
Kamek-Ray Liotta
Lakitu-Joe Pesci
Boom Boom-Hulk Hogan
Nabbit-Christopher Walken
Hammer Bro-Conan O'Brien
Sledge Bro-Jack Nicholson
Boomerang Bro-Jeff Dunham... and his friends
Fire Bro-Martin Scorsese
Ice Bro-James Woods
Bowser Jr-Justin Bieber
Toadsworth-John Hurt
with Angelina Jolie as Rosalina
and Robert De Niro as King Toadstool

King Toadstool is a ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom, he is also Peach's father

This will show how the Mario Bros and the Wario Bros ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom

It will mostly be family friendly, but it will contain dark and dramatic moments like Bowser kills Peach's mother in the beginning when she was 4, Bowser kills her father in the climax, Bowser kills Daisy's parents in a flashback when she was 6, Bowser's backstory will also be depressing, so will Daisy's backstory, and my ending

Boomerang Bro will have multiple personality disorder, he will constantly change voices, that means you'll also be hearing Walter, Jose, Peanut, Melvin, Achmed, Sweet Daddy Dee, and Bubba J do the voice of the Boomerang Bro

Bowser will be more entertaining and threatening than he was in the games (which by the way he wasn't either of those in the games)

This will be the first and only time Peach gets kidnapped,
It will not just be the Mario Bros who are rescuing Peach but also E.Gadd, Toad, Yoshi, Daisy, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong (Nearing the end of the second act), and Wario and Waluigi (during the third act)

I'm also adding a musical number with Christopher Walken and Justin Bieber
How have you not been hired by disney yet!? Get me tickets for the anvanced red carpet screening... Sit me next to Amy Adams, by the way. ;)

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I'm writing a graphic novel that I hope will be optioned to be turned into a movie.
It's called The Producers (with the title screen written in the style of The Avengers).
It's about a group of good looking, cool/hip, but socially conscious vampires (who are part of a team of superheros) that are getting together to put on a musical production of The Producers based off of the film, that was based off of the original musical, that was based off of the original Mel Brooks film. Given the fact that the film is set in post-zombie apocalypse Manhattan, this multi-cultural team of vampires has chosen the abandoned Foxwoods Theatre (product placement!) as their super-hero headquarters, and after jailing the super-villian who unleashed the zombie plague upon the world, they find that they have some downtime, and decide to put on the musical of The Producers (The Musical based on the movie based on the musical based on the movie).
Will Frederick VonAwesome (the lead vampire/super-hero, pronounced "Freederick") be able to warm the hearts and minds of the undead masses who are trying to overrun the theatre with a rousing production of "Springtime for Hitler", or will this undead team of vampires be overrun and turned into undead-undead (which I would guess is living? I still have to work that out)?
I'm looking for people to invest in my Kickstarter to hire a good artist, a good writer, a good publisher, and pretty much everything else, as I have no talent and want to focus on being the "idea man" as well as collecting all of the profits.
I'm also looking for someone to help me set up a Kickstarter, as I really don't have any idea what Kickstarter is outside of hearing that Zach Braff uses it.
Oh yeah, and did I mention that all of the above stuff about Vampires and Zombies is all off-screen backstory. To the uninformed, it will really just look like a musical version of the movie based on the musical based on the movie of The Producers. As a graphic novel. That will hopefully be turned into a movie.

Any investors out there???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom