I'm Tink *~*~* - from Southwest Florida

Tink *~*~*

Original Poster
:wave: Hey there, hi there, ho there! I apparently signed up here over a year ago and then I guess I didn't bookmark it, for I never came back until last night. I saw a tweet on Twitter to @wdwmagic and followed links until I arrived here. And I said to myself, "Self, this place looks vaguely familiar....." :lol:

About me - Huge Disney fan since very early childhood. Native Noo Yawka, transplanted to Southwest Florida about three years ago. It takes three hours to drive to WDW from my house. I do that 2-3 times a year. Currently looking forward to Flower & Garden Festival trip in mid-May :sohappy:

My other favorite place on the planet is Sanibel Island, which is only a 30 minute drive from my house. It's a great place to unwind and to collect sea shells, too.

I have a blog and like to mobile photo blog while I'm out and about, although I don't really know what da heck I'm doing with a camera - point and shoot, that's me!

I do love my electronic gadgets and have an interest in the latest technology and what it can do to make my life better/smarter/faster. Like internet technologies as well. I'm on Twitter (@BellTinkR), FriendFeed, Flickr and a few other social media services.

Well, that's me - I guess I'll poke around and get to know this place some more. Oh and I've bookmarked the URL so I don't forget to come back again! :lol::lol::lol:

Tink *~*~*

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome, everyone :wave:

Cap'n Hook, you're my second-favorite character from Peter Pan :animwink:

Dorma, I hope it's not still doing what it's doing in your avatar up there in Jersey! :eek: You guys deserve a break, and it's April, for Pete's sake!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom