I'm proposing in WDW this December - Any ideas?

Jezza

Original Poster
Hello everyone :)

Just thought i would say hello and let you all in on a secret that i will be proposing to my GF of 2 years but will be just past our 3 years when we visit Disney World.

We will be traveling all the way from Australia and we've chosen to stay at Wilderness Lodge.
Is that a Good Choice?

I am just trying to figure out how to propose... I am leaning towards the Rose Garden as i have seen some pictures of proposals there and they look great. I am planning on using photopass photographer to take the pics as i feel they will make sure we have plenty of memories of the moment.

Also i was wondering if they do the "Just Engaged" buttons or just the "Happily Ever After" buttons? If so is ebay the best way to find the "Just Engaged" buttons?

Any tips or ideas would be helpful :)

Sweet Melissa

The Wildreness Lodge is an outstanding choice! Very romantic, great dining, and good proximity to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.

Just Engaged buttons are still given out in the parks, resorts and restaurants. Don't buy them on EBay as you'll get them for free on your trip.

Jezza

Original Poster
Thank you for the quick reply in relation to the Wilderness Lodge and the Just Engaged buttons :)
So far so good, just trying to figure out where, when and how to propose now hehe

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I would pick a place that would have some significance to her, or based on her favorite character or movie. I ended up doing it cheesy in front of Cinderella Castle a few years back. Filmed it too! I also thought about proposing in front of her favorite attraction, or even on the attraction. So those may be ideas for you. Good luck!

Last edited:

Jezza

Original Poster
Not sure what her favourite movie is... We own heaps and we watch them all.
Her favourite Princess is Belle.
Her favourite ride is Space Mountain.

slappy magoo

Is this your first trip together? Does she have a favorite restaurant? One suggestion is to pop the question in a restaurant just before a fireworks display either at MK or a monorail resort or somewhere in World Showcase. That's where I did it, outdoor table at Rose & Garden a few minutes before Illumination. I arranged to have fowers delivered to the table and timed it out fairly well. Backup plan was Cali Grill at Contemporary.

Jezza

Original Poster
Yeah it will be our first visit to WDW together, so yeah looking at different options to see which would suit us best. I am interested in booking a few restaurants so hearing good options for restaurants always helps.

The only thing i know is it will be in MK, just need to work out how, where and when.

I would love to arrange a Photopass Photographer to be there to take a heap of photos of the proposal so we can have this moment captured forever.

steamboatjosh

I'm sure you can arrange for a photopass photographer to be at a restaurant to take pictures for you, but I think it will cost more to have them come to a specific place rather than having a photo taken at a set photopass spot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom