I'm in a Grand Villa at AKL right now!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
And it is amazing. Just amazing. It's the size of 6 normal rooms. There are 10 of us and we have plenty of room.

We leave on Sunday, although they may have to drag me out kicking and screaming.:)

Anybody want any pictures of anything?

WDWmazprty

And it is amazing. Just amazing. It's the size of 6 normal rooms. There are 10 of us and we have plenty of room.

We leave on Sunday, although they may have to drag me out kicking and screaming.:)

Anybody want any pictures of anything?

Awesome!!! Yes, pics of EVERYTHING!

Friends of ours stayed in AKL last year and also said it was awesome! Their one daughter would have rather stayed in the room looking at the animals than go to the park!:lol:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
It sleeps 12, Yoda!:lol:

I hear you, mazparty! Most of the adults are wanting to stay in the room all day on our last day! I don't think the teenagers will go for that though.:D

No worries, I'll write a trip report with a gazillion pictures when I get back! If you think of anything specific though, just ask!

Now, I'm off to the parks.:sohappy:

WDWmazprty

It sleeps 12, Yoda!:lol:

I hear you, mazparty! Most of the adults are wanting to stay in the room all day on our last day! I don't think the teenagers will go for that though.:D

No worries, I'll write a trip report with a gazillion pictures when I get back! If you think of anything specific though, just ask!

Now, I'm off to the parks.:sohappy:

:lol:
Hey, let us know how the crowds are and wait times. Have fun!!

DecWDW

We're on the wait list for a Grand Villa. We have two two-bedrooms reserved now. I'd love to see pics of what I'll be missing! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! We are loving the villa. We got here on Sunday, and it is definitely hard to leave it for the parks some days.

We're still debating on plans for tomorrow, our last day. We definitely plan on spending a good chunk of time here.

Crowds were fairly high today, but have been great the rest of the week. Weather has been perfect!

Looking forward to the pictures, we just got back last Wednesday from AKL ourselves, but we stayed in one of the more normal rooms hehehe.
Isn't it just great there. I LOVE IT!!!! :sohappy::wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom