Im Disney Bound!

Atta83

Original Poster
Hey everybody! Guess where I will be tomorrow, at WDW!!!! Me so excited! :sohappy: :sohappy: Not sure what all is planned yet, kindof doing that thing as I go :p . But I will but up a report when I get back next week! So to all my friend at WDW C-you guys real soon :D , see I gave you all fair warning now you can run away :lol: :lookaroun ....that was a joke really it was.... :lookaroun :lol:

O yeah I am looking for a new resturant to eat at. I've already eaten at LTD, Castle, Plaza Rest, Mexico, Germany,Canada, 50's. Any suggestions would be a plus, gotta scope out the resturants before the family comes in June! Thanks in advance!

shoppingnut

Brown Derby-MGM, Yachtman's Steak House in the Yacht & Beach Club hotel (a little pricey but great), Chef de France-Epcot (France), Nine Dragons-Epcot (China) are all excellent.

dreamteacher

must be nice I wish I could go with you to WDW but I have school and work haha so talk you later. Have a wonderfull trip PS IM me if you can c ya

Atta83

Original Poster
dreamteacher said:
must be nice I wish I could go with you to WDW but I have school and work haha so talk you later. Have a wonderfull trip PS IM me if you can c ya

I will if i get online while I am there! :wave:

islandbeachnut

On our last trip to Disney in February, we tried the Sci-Fi Dine In Theater in MGM Studios for the first time. What a fun atmosphere, we all loved it! We also ate at Alfredo's in Italy - excellent. We are going again in April and we are trying the California Grill (Contemporary Resort) & the Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht Club Resort), I've heard fabulous reports on each of them.

tigsmom

I want to vote for the Whispering Canyon Cafe * Restaurant Marrakesh too. How about the new Noodle Station (or whatever its called) in the MK? Its different.....

RnRJoe6114

Try Sci-Fi, most kids love the atmosphere of the place, and they think its "wicked"(as my cousin said) to sit in those cars. And have a great time at Disney.

And remember if you can, LOTS OF PICS!!!!!!!!!:wave:

rainfully

That's the thing about restaurants at the World... when you have limited time (and limited budget! eep!) it's hard to decide if you want to go to your tried and true favorite restaurants... or branch out and try something different. I know I crave certain things when I've been away for so long, but it's always fun to tackle new things! Lord knows there are plenty of places down there I have yet to try that I really want to... and there are always the places that I hit up every single time!

OK... I'm babbling.. sorry! :lol:

Anyways... have FUN! :wave: (like it would be impossible not to, right?! :D )

DDuckFan130

rainfully said:
That's the thing about restaurants at the World... when you have limited time (and limited budget! eep!) it's hard to decide if you want to go to your tried and true favorite restaurants... or branch out and try something different. I know I crave certain things when I've been away for so long, but it's always fun to tackle new things! Lord knows there are plenty of places down there I have yet to try that I really want to... and there are always the places that I hit up every single time!

OK... I'm babbling.. sorry! :lol:

Anyways... have FUN! :wave: (like it would be impossible not to, right?! :D )
How many times have I said the same to myself and we never follow through. We always want to try something new, but we end up at Cosmic Ray's or Electric Umbrella :lol:

Thing is we eat "non-American" food on an almost daily basis, so when we eat American food at WDW, that's a treat for us :lol:. Whereas some of you here find that redundant, we find it a refreshing change :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm rambling too. Have fun Atta!!! :wave:

LuckyBug

I would definitely suggest Whispering Canyon at WL. I also tried Nine Dragons at EPCOT, in China pavillion for the first time my last trip. It was WONDERFUL.

What about Tony's Town Square at MK. I just love the atmosphere there.

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Tell Mickey & the gang I said HI and I will be there soon!!!!!!!!!:wave:

MegaMinnie

leaving for wdw soon

have fun, I am leaving in 2 weeks with my high school for a senior class trip with a lot of other schools in my area of pa. I can not wait, I am disney obsessed! Kind of wish the 2 out of 5 days that we were going to unversal we could go to wdw instead, oh well never been to uso, sure itll be fun, but still in love with disney world, minnie is the best! I really am hoping that the castle is still decorated for the cinderellabration!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom