I'm back

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Hey all sorry I havent been around as much as I use to be. I have been very busy with work. (dang labs)

Plus I have been getting our Episode II trip planned. We will be at Pleasure Island this Wednesday for the 12:01am DLP showing.

Myself (OrlPassHolder) MntDoraPassHolder, and LavenServ will all be there. I cant believe its been 3 years sheesh time flew by.

Hopefully I will be going to Disney this week after the movie so i will have a small trip report. If not this week.... This weekend for the PassHolder Event at Animal Kingdom

Here is a scan of my tickets

Attachments

• 1201dp.jpg
    1201dp.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 68

Maria

A friend invited me to see Episode 1 at AMC in Orlando when it was released and it was a lot of fun seeing people dressed like them and sleeping there to get tickets, etc... but, I fell asleep at the movie... my friends from home wanted to kill me! I´m sure the one who invited me wanted too! :(
;)

Maria

LOL! That´s what they all said... they haven´t seen the movie in Mexico yet, and I fell asleep at it! I don´t know... it was confusing to me... lol :lol:

Maria

Originally posted by orlpassholder
hehe

Do you ever plan on coming back to Florida??

I was about to do it last year to work at the resorts, but things got in the way as well as a promotion here and I declined at the last moment.... I could ask for the position again, but I don´t think it would be the same not having my friends who worked with me there around anymore... :animwink: However, if I could find a decent paying job there, I wouldn´t hesitate! :animwink:

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Did you know your tickets have the wrong date for the midnight showing? They should read 12:01am Thurs 5/16/02. There has been a mix up like this all over the USA. But dont worry the tickets are still good. Just show up on the right day!:)

Try www.theforce.net for updated info on this story!

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Originally posted by Sansaarai
Did you know your tickets have the wrong date for the midnight showing? They should read 12:01am Thurs 5/16/02. There has been a mix up like this all over the USA. But dont worry the tickets are still good. Just show up on the right day!:)

Try www.theforce.net for updated info on this story!

Yep I sure did know that. Dang computers LOL :) Ya I wont be showing up tonight Tuesday thinking Episode II is gonna show LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom