Im Baaack

i been to the pirate event - to be honest wasnt as good as i thought it would be best bit was meeting lee arenberg (pintel).
film viewing was good - but didnt like ending of film i was so upset!

contemporary resort ok i wanted to stay in the big block bit but was in garden view rooms

at polynesian the restaurant downstairs (the name has escaped me sorry jet lag!) they have done some new system of ordering food it didnt work out quicker or easier

i saw the capn jack sparrow pirate tutorial at magic he was great! so so good!

spectromagic at 11pm is much better viewing

i had tonga toast very filling reminded me of a doughnut and kona coffee

didnt get a chance to eat at california grill

i want to stay at grand floridan one time

loads of pirate AWE merchandise

BRER STITCH

Just curious for your opinion.....What didn't you like about the ending?

Did everyone stay in the theater to see the final scene after the credits?
Only about 10 of us were there for it at the showing I went to. Everyone else left and missed it!

Wonder if the next one will be called "PIRATES: A FAMILY AFFAIR!"

:lol:

ilovepluto23

Just curious for your opinion.....What didn't you like about the ending?

Did everyone stay in the theater to see the final scene after the credits?
Only about 10 of us were there for it at the showing I went to. Everyone else left and missed it!

Wonder if the next one will be called "PIRATES: A FAMILY AFFAIR!"

:lol:

I can't believe how many people left at our theatre too! Only two other people besides my friend and I stayed through the credits for the final scene. It's weird, I thought "don't these people see us staying? wouldn't that make them think there's still something left?" I loved it! I'm sad that it's the end. The director says it's over for now...so we'll see. Maybe that'll be the reunion a few years down the road! Seems like Orlando doesn't want to do any more though...but I'm sure Johnny is ready to do another now!

pirate-princess

Original Poster
i left as soon as it ended to go get my free gift (i was at the event at WDW) then came back in for the scene after there was a few people in there but not many

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom