IlluminaNations & FastPass question

Oregonkris

Original Poster
ok, this might be an incredibly dumb question. I'm reading a WDW guidebook and it says we can use FastPass to see Illuminations. Why? Isn't it visible from many points around Epcot?

drizgirl

ok, this might be an incredibly dumb question. I'm reading a WDW guidebook and it says we can use FastPass to see Illuminations. Why? Isn't it visible from many points around Epcot?
There are tons of great viewing areas for Illuminations that don't require a FP. They offer FP because the park has so few attractions and they need more FP capacity.

Oregonkris

Original Poster
I appreciate the clarification. I was at WDW twice in the mid-70s and several times in the mid 90s & early 00s. Things changed a lot from the first times to the second, and now they've changed a LOT again. This may well be my last visit, I'm not getting any younger and the prices are insane! We're pretty comfortable financially, and we're using an airline companion fare & hotel membership points for a free stay and it's still going to cost a bundle. But it's our retirement celebration so we said what the hell. It's amazing to see how much they "penalize" guests staying off-site! I understand the economic philosophy behind it but it sucks! For example I only have 30 days to reserve FastPasses and have to do it at 4 am. The tens of thousands of Disney guests have a month before me.
Ok, whining over. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom