Ignoring the hype?

ekutchey

Only when taking food quality into consideration any character dining. The food is okay at best which can be disappointing to say the least.

However the opportunity to see the characters in a more personal setting is fantastic! I always tell myself we are not going for the food quality during these experiences.

righttrack

The only thing I will say is that the flavors of many international dishes are somewhat muted just about everywhere. I come from the greater NYC area and we have all sorts of things, but the things in WDW are made more for a basic American palate. There are a few nice surprises, but in general it's a hunk of protein, some sauce and a starch and veg.

Courtney6682

If you are a history fan you may enjoy LTT more especially as they call the parties to the table.

Every time we go I hope they do something more ''fun'' with Philadelphia...we just get ''From the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania...'' it would be neat if they maybe said...''From the birthplace of Liberty''...or something along those lines...

JusticeDisney

This is an easy one for me. Ohana. The service was poor, the meat was undercooked, there were literally flys all over the place, and the music made me want rip my own ears off.

I will return to that place exactly 1 week from never.

Phonedave

Totally forgot. School bread! I don't know if it has anise in it or what, but that fragrant / spicy flavor is foul.

It's cardamom. Cardamom is a very popular Norwegian flavoring in baking. My paternal grandmother was born in Norway, and the taste reminds me of a lot of her baking.

However, I have noticed that the amount used seems to vary wildy in EPCOT Norway. Sometimes you barely taste it, and other times it is just overpowering. It is good in moderation, but I have had some school bread that was just loaded with it - too much even for me. I don't know if they don't mix it in enough, or if they add extra or what, but yes, sometimes it can be too much.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom