If you were tired....

goodtimes5286

Original Poster
and the park closed, but you were stuck inside with all of the rides left on, which ride would you go on knowing you'd have to somehow sleep on it.

My vote is for Dinosaur

a smooth, comfy relaxing ride thats sure to lull you to sleep in no time.

if i had to pick a show, MILF

b/c of those seats are sofa king comfortable and the the experience is never the same

disneyliv85

and the park closed, but you were stuck inside with all of the rides left on, which ride would you go on knowing you'd have to somehow sleep on it.

My vote is for Dinosaur

b/c of those seats are sofa king comfortable and the the experience is never the same

Are you thinking of the Ellen's Energy thing? Cause the Dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom would definitely NOT put you to sleep lol

Anyways SpaceShip Earth has a nice relaxing tone about it but the seats aren't the most comfy. Then again you are leaning back through some of it. I would probably just break into Cindy's castle and sleep in the suite hehe

DisneyMom4

I'm thinking you don't mean the Dinosaur ride at AK. EEEK! I can hardly ride it when I'm awake much less when I'm trying to sleep.

To sleep on....I'm going to say the Great Move Ride at MGM or Ellen's Energy Adventure at Epcot. Both have great long seats to lay down in and are fairly long so that you can drift off.

DizneyPryncess

Carousel of Progress. I can't fall off anything, I won't be totally creeped out by myself on it, and I could bring earplugs so that the music doesn't drive me insane after hours of it.

girlface

My vote is for Dinosaur

I really dont mean to be immature but what show is MILF? Cause that means something different in my head....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom