If you make Disney recipes...

Aggie Mom

Original Poster
I need your advice. We are having an office breakfast potluck tomorrow, and I thought it'd be fun to make a Disney recipe. I'm a bit overwhelmed looking through the index and thread.

What have you made that is good?

:xmas:

cdunbar

I don't know if you know her but tigsmom, who is our official recipe hunter, would be the person to ask, I was just talking to her in the PML so I'll tell her you're looking for her help...:lol:

tigsmom

I need your advice. We are having an office breakfast potluck tomorrow, and I thought it'd be fun to make a Disney recipe. I'm a bit overwhelmed looking through the index and thread.

I don't know if you know her but tigsmom, who is our official recipe hunter, would be the person to ask, I was just talking to her in the PML so I'll tell her you're looking for her help...:lol:

You rang? :ROFLOL:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The Index can be a bit overwhelming if you don't have something already in mind, but I'll be glad to help a bit and I'm sure others will chime in as well...

Lets go to the MK and Cinderella's Castle for some special french toast or potatoes.
The Crystal Palace has puffed french toast, breakfast potatoes or a breakfast lasagna.
How about some banana bread (or one of the others) from the Poly?
Sausage gravy & biscuits from the Whispering Canyon Cafe?
Cinnamon Yummies from the Boardwalk Bakery? Breakfast pizza from Chef Mickey's?

There are just too many to choose from :lol:

cdunbar

You rang? :ROFLOL:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. The Index can be a bit overwhelming if you don't have something already in mind, but I'll be glad to help a bit and I'm sure others will chime in as well...

Lets go to the MK and Cinderella's Castle for some special french toast or potatoes.
The Crystal Palace has puffed french toast, breakfast potatoes or a breakfast lasagna.
How about some banana bread (or one of the others) from the Poly?
Sausage gravy & biscuits from the Whispering Canyon Cafe?
Thank you Mad...:kiss: I'll leave you in the hands of the expert ...:lol:

Aggie Mom

Original Poster
Great ideas! I was looking at the breakfast lasagna--it seems like it would work well potluck style. I need to check out the breads from the Poly. I don't care for banana bread (don't hate me :eek:), but one of the others might be good. I hadn't looked at the breakfast pizza either. That sounds intriguing.

Have you tried the blueberry cheese buckles from Cinderella's Castle?

On a related note, I'm getting hungry, now. :ROFLOL:

The banana stuffed french toast from O'Hana at the Poly is TO DIE FOR... I have made it a couple of times...

tigsmom

Great ideas! I was looking at the breakfast lasagna--it seems like it would work well potluck style. I need to check out the breads from the Poly. I don't care for banana bread (don't hate me :eek:), but one of the others might be good. I hadn't looked at the breakfast pizza either. That sounds intriguing.

Have you tried the blueberry cheese buckles from Cinderella's Castle?

On a related note, I'm getting hungry, now. :ROFLOL:

I've never eaten at the castle, for some reason it doesn't appeal to my family and I have 2 daughters! :hammer: It sounds very good though and is something I want to try to make here. :slurp:

Aggie Mom

Original Poster
I know people love that banana french toast. I'm just not sure how something like that would do in a potluck setting.

Tigsmom--I'm just the opposite. I'd LOVE to eat at the Castle, but with two boys, I doubt that'll ever happen.

I'm leaning towards the Breakfast Pizza now. It sounds good (it's got ricotta cheese, how could it not be?) and easy. I just need to work out the best way to transport it and reheat it.

tigsmom

Does anyone have a recipe for the banana stuffed toast :D

There are two stickies at the top of this forum. Click on the Recipe thread index and find it. Then clickon the recipe thread and go the page the index said it was on.

Yep, that's the way to go! :king:

We have a long running recipe thread and there is an index that goes along with it. Please do not post in the index thread, but make all requests and recipe postings in the recipe?? thread, thanks! We have some great recipe hunters who will do all they can to help out. :wave:

imagine_82

ok, now i'm just being nosy...but...what did you make & how did it turn out? i'm thinking about making the breakfast lasagna for my family this week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom