If you had $200 of free money to spend at WDW...

Matt_Black

I hate to burst your bubble, but $200 will barely pay for a mani/pedi for two people. I treated my daughter and me to a mani/pedi and a facial and my bill was nearly $600! Yikes! :eek: But well worth it after seeing the enormous smile on my daughter's face - and her nails looked nice, too. :)

Well, this would just be me, and I'm a man, so no worries about manicures or pedicures for two people. So, NYAH! :p

mergatroid

Boating from the Contemporary Marina, renting the little 'sea racers'. I do this once a trip anyway whilst Mrs Merg watches from the shore enjoying a coffee and time away from me. With free spends like that I'd probably do it more as it's an idyllic way to pass some time out there on the lake zipping about in those little boats.

betty rose

Stuffed animals, lots and lots of stuffed animals.
I'm not a young person, but I have a big dog, stuffed in my bedroom....he has his own chair, and is over 5 feet tall, about my size....his name is lucky, I named him after my three dogs passed away after 14 years...I couldn't face losing another animal...so I got lucky. I find stuffed animals are comforting at any age!:inlove:

LauraRose

I'm not a young person, but I have a big dog, stuffed in my bedroom....he has his own chair, and is over 5 feet tall, about my size....his name is lucky, I named him after my three dogs passed away after 14 years...I couldn't face losing another animal...so I got lucky. I find stuffed animals are comforting at any age!:inlove:

That's such a nice thought and also an amazing memory for your poor doggy! I love them, went the zoo yesterday and came back with a zebra, giraffe and a penguin... I need a massive stuffed animal, maybe then I'll feel complete!

Matt_Black

$200? That doesn't go all that far at WDW.

debbie-downer.jpg

Arthur Wellesley

I sincerely hope that I don't come off as sounding sanctimonious with this post, but here goes.

If I had $200.00 of free money while at Disney World, I think that I would enjoy nothing better than to find a family within any given restaurant that looked as though they made it there financially by the skin on their teeth. I would then go to their server and pay their bill without their knowledge. The remainder of the day would no longer matter to me.
May I be so bold to say it's people like you who restore my faith in the human race.

DABIGCHEEZ

Hmm....I'd make my way to the ticket booth at Uni. :p:D

Actually the Art of Disney store had some nice Muppet and Park art last time...but I'm sure i'd have to open my wallet too.

betty rose

That's such a nice thought and also an amazing memory for your poor doggy! I love them, went the zoo yesterday and came back with a zebra, giraffe and a penguin... I need a massive stuffed animal, maybe then I'll feel complete!
Me too. Rip, spotty, freddy, and wiggles....they were my doggie "children"......along with my daughter, she loved them as well.....she grew up with her "brother's" and "sister's"...as she was an only child do to a loss of a twin, during childbirth...now I've said too much and will close....

LauraRose

Me too. Rip, spotty, freddy, and wiggles....they were my doggie "children"......along with my daughter, she loved them as well.....she grew up with her "brother's" and "sister's"...as she was an only child do to a loss of a twin, during childbirth...now I've said too much and will close....

Wow that's a lot! So sorry for your losses :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom