If You Could...

StringBeanDream

Original Poster
Build any ride you wanted anywhere in the park or any park featuring whatever you wanted.

Mine is a Dark ride in AK about A Bugs Life

mickeymouse090

I want to see something featuring the 101 Dalmations & Cruella...I'm not super creative so I don't know exactly what, but this is my favorite movie!! I thought this was a very popular movie, if it wasn't then it would have been out of the Disney Vault much sooner than it was this last time around.

There never seems to be much on them ever in the shops either, the last time I was at Disney I couldn't find any souvenirs of them to bring home except for 1 pin I found with 101 Dalmations Logo on it. :shrug:

Cmdr_Crimson

A Larger Toontown...With Bonker's Toontown Spin...Sure the Ownership dispute is still up with Amblin & Disney so instead make it so you use a character that Disney owns.

tdonald

Anything that could trump The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman at IoA, or similar rides to, but not the same as, Horizons, PotC, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, etc. It's those kinds of incredibly themed and detailed rides that I wish were more of.

Pooh_Bear_67

I want to see something featuring the 101 Dalmations & Cruella...I'm not super creative so I don't know exactly what, but this is my favorite movie!! I thought this was a very popular movie, if it wasn't then it would have been out of the Disney Vault much sooner than it was this last time around.

There never seems to be much on them ever in the shops either, the last time I was at Disney I couldn't find any souvenirs of them to bring home except for 1 pin I found with 101 Dalmations Logo on it. :shrug:

I loved that movie too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pacochran

Anything that could trump The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman at IoA, or similar rides to, but not the same as, Horizons, PotC, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, etc. It's those kinds of incredibly themed and detailed rides that I wish were more of.
I agree that Adventures of Spiderman is an awesome ride, Disney needs to do something similar and a step up.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

No, what I meant was a POTC ride that was darker than the current one- like an actual coaster instead of the boat ride, does that make sense? I don't know about you, but the more I go on POTC, the more I walk off dissatisfied...

And I really hate it- I love POTC, but maybe I went on one too many times- would anyone else like a darker POTC? For some reason, I think I'm alone on this one! :lookaroun

lscott933

i would like a wooden roller coaster for indiana jones movies. that is the highest and longest in the world theme around indy adventures in hollywood studios

tdonald

I actually completely understand you, I feel the same way sometimes. Try to make a trip to Disneyland in California. PotC is SO great there, and you really can't believe it until you're there. Though it's the same ride style, it's MUCH longer and in my opinion it is darker. Almost every time I ride WDW's I just think, "That was good... but DL's is MUCH, MUCH better".

maryszhi

a cinderella ride where you board a stage coach and experience everything she experienced the night she met the prince, tried on the glass slipper, and married the prince. at the end , you meet cinderella
a gondola ride in italian pavillion
i have sooooo many

maryszhi

I actually completely understand you, I feel the same way sometimes. Try to make a trip to Disneyland in California. PotC is SO great there, and you really can't believe it until you're there. Though it's the same ride style, it's MUCH longer and in my opinion it is darker. Almost every time I ride WDW's I just think, "That was good... but DL's is MUCH, MUCH better".
thats becuase they werent going to have pirates at disney world, i dont get why they ever though that :shrug:
i also wish they would put the matterhorn, that is one of my fav. ridesat disneyland
also the nemo ride, monsters ink, alice, casy jr. train, pinoccio, and the indiana jones ride at disneyland
oh and the story book cruise
my list is endless

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom