If you could implement 1 major change throughout the parks, what would it be?

mf1972

no year round food festival at epcot. just adds more clutter with the lines & food booths. also would bring back the world showcase players to UK & off kilter to canada

Moth

Let DAS users be able to get more passes. Why? Because I benefit from the system. Feels good having at least one place where I actually get benefits for once.

Serious note, seconding the stroller ban, at least a limit to single wide and the inability to enter shops with them.

bjlc57

I know this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but……no strollers or scooters.
so basically those of us disabled should just stay the heck home because THEY ARE IN YOUR WAY.. and we should make our kids walk.. even when they are exhausted at the end of the day.. Not very self centered are we?..

Tom Morrow

I debating between "mandate that at least one out of every 3 new experiences be original and not based on existing IP" and "get rid of any form of Fastpass/virtual lines. I think I'll go with the second one. But I know that will never happen so I would take the original paper Fastpass system and rules, only digital.

Just curious, I think Id get rid of APs
Why? AP's make up a very small percentage of park guests.

Eliminate Genie + in favor of either Fastpass or standby only. I would also increase the usage of virtual queues…….

Agreed with the first part, firmly against the second part. Virtual queues are garbage and unnecessary after a few months of a new attraction being open.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I understand how everyone loved Disney FP but after watching a Defunctland video on the complicated history of FP, the video proved that FP was not sustainable. Check out the video link below to see how running the numbers shows how FP was doomed almost from the beginning.

Disney FP Complicated History
I’ve posted that many times.
Fastpass 1.0 was sustainable…fastpass 2.0 and genie are a mess.

But all assumes they equip the parks properly…which Bob refuses to do. That’s the real problem
so basically those of us disabled should just stay the heck home because THEY ARE IN YOUR WAY.. and we should make our kids walk.. even when they are exhausted at the end of the day.. Not very self centered are we?..
Easy…I’m sure they’re saying because of the clogs/obstacles they create…and moreso strollers…not to deny access.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I would figure out a number of guests that could enter the parks and set that at a point where lines were manageable, walkways unblocked, ADR's easy to book and everyone could do all they wanted in a day. Gee, I remember a time when several trips we took were exactly like that.
Savior Bob Iger decided against that.

It’s really not much more complicated than that

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
This is going to sound like a broken record but just revert back to FP+. I'd both rather pick my rides at 7 am 60 days before rathan than the day of, even if I have to pay for it. Also bring back magical express, even though I never used it
Fastpass+ didn’t work. That’s why it’s gone

Cancelling magical express was one of the dumber moves ever…I agree there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom