If you could imagineer....

Darkzeid25

I know it has no chance because it's a tv show that already ended, but a Gravity Falls dark ride could be really good. Have it start out as a ride Grunkle Stan made and is trying to sell as legit. Have everything look very fake and hokey- objects "floating" on strings etc.. Then after a little bit have it turn real (kind of like Mystic Manor in HK)

Janir

Or something like Test track or the Radiator Racers would lend itself to Sugar Rush.

I always thought that Aladdin should have something more than a Dumbo clone and more like the Peter Pan ride. Carpet instead of Pirate ships and doing the whole 'Whole New World' flying instead of over neverland.
One could redo Sorin to add Aladdin IP to it, change the ride seats to be more like carpets.
That idea does both kill an already popular attraction and add unnecessary IP to a ride. <Janir ducks and runs for Cover!> :p

JIMINYCR

Either Robin Hood or The Great Mouse Detective. Either one would be classic Disney good vs evil. Struggle and fight between the villain and hero. Good triumphing over evil in the end. Plenty of popular characters to work with, with intense visual drama and fight scenes,.

Movielover

Resurrect the Dick Tracy Crimestoppers ride using the Dinosaur ride system. Make a classic gangster car chase through the dark streets of Chicago.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I will point out that there is a sub section all related to this...https://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/imagineer.15/
There is! We do random threads like this, big scale personal projects (like whole dream parks), more focused group brainstorming threads (we have one going right now where each day a new prompt for us to work on is posted. Just for fun), and even games/competitions!

A game is starting soon that is specifically designed for people who are less familiar with the armchair imagineering forum called One Little Spark. Its about 7 week long rounds. Starts July 5th. People are divided into teams. Sometimes you'll work together to make bigger projects, sometimes you'll work seperately on smaller stuff.

That section of the site is a lot of fun if anyone wants to check it out!

Trackmaster

I like how the thread gives people free reign to request any IP that they want at their finger tips, and 80%+ of the posters just want IP that have been done before! I guess there's a reason that a small select group of people are Imagineers and most people just regular 9-5 jobs outside of the industry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom