If the Wizarding World of Harry Potter were to be coming at Disney than...

ILLmaticS0ldier

Original Poster
I'm pretty sure evreybody on these forums would have the most wonderful things to say about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter if it were to be a disney attraction .
But im sure since that its going to Universal you hardcore disney fans are quick to bash it.
I say enough bashing ! Just admit that Harry Potter is going to be GREAT!
Even if its not at Disney!:goodnevil:goodnevil

brkgnews

This oughta be good.
popcorn.gif

CinderALLIE

I'm glad Disney didn't get Harry Potter and if it did I'd be annoyed cuz when I visit Disney World I'd had to have to checked it out, which would have been a waste of time that I could have spent doing other stuff.
I don't like Harry Potter at all. The movies bored me!! and seeing as it's at Universal I don't have to bother with seeing what it's like.

haveyoumetmark

I would've structured my sentances a little differently, but for the most part I totally agree with you. JK Rowling doesn't let just anything happen with her coveted series. She's very protective. These attractions/immersive experiences are sure to be impressive. Doesn't matter if you like the series or not, I'm sure the area will still blow you away.

disnyfan89

I'm pretty sure evreybody on these forums would have the most wonderful things to say about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter if it were to be a disney attraction .
But im sure since that its going to Universal you hardcore disney fans are quick to bash it.

There was a point on this forum that every other rumor was about Harry Potter coming to Disney. I think you will be surprised that a large portion of Disney fans do not feel that Harry Potter is a good fit for Disney. I am very happy HP is going to Universal. I am expecting it to be a very well needed addition to IOA.

You might want to step lightly however. Your Universal trolling is showing. :wave: If I was a mod I would close this thread. No good can come from it.

Will have to wait and see. Im sure it will be good though. I think Harry Potter fits MUCH better at IOA than it ever would at Disney...so im kinda happy that Universal got it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom