If Disney Springs dining was your only option?

heapster411

Original Poster
My brain had some free time and this question came up. To put things in perspective, The DW and I are staying @ SS in the Treehouses for 5 days in December. If we just dined @ DS, what would be a perfect week? From past experiences The Polite Pig was our main go to, (which we are going to do this trip). What would fill out the week in everyone's opinion? Probably just one sit down a day, but numerous quick services.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
My brain had some free time and this question came up. To put things in perspective, The DW and I are staying @ SS in the Treehouses for 5 days in December. If we just dined @ DS, what would be a perfect week? From past experiences The Polite Pig was our main go to, (which we are going to do this trip). What would fill out the week in everyone's opinion? Probably just one sit down a day, but numerous quick services.
Polite Pig is also our number one and a must do every trip, even when we don't stay at SSR. After that, for QS we like (in no particular order):
Blaze Pizza
D-Luxe Burger
Chicken Guy
Earl of Sandwich
Ghirardelli - gotta replace a meal with ice cream every trip!
Morimoto Asia Street Food (QS part of the restaurant)
Wetzel's Pretzels for a snack

For our TS, we love The Boathouse, Chef Art Smith's Homecomin, The Edison, Enzo's Hideaway, Morimoto Asia, and Raglan Road. Can't really pick one favorite, but our top 2 would be Boathouse and Enzo's Hideaway with honorable mention to Homecomin'.

Happy eating!

Weather_Lady

We love Raglan Road -- ask for a seat in the main dining room with a view of the stage, to watch the entertainment! It's such a loud and boisterous atmosphere (and we've always found the food to be top-notch), it's the perfect place to have dinner near the end of the week, when you're starting to maybe get a little bit sick of your family and don't want the pressure of trying to have a conversation! 🤣

Smugpugmug

I've found that Homecoming, Jaleo and City Works have consistently been great. Jaleo and City Works are on Open Table as well but neither one are super difficult to get an ADR for. Homecoming is very easy to do a walk up for if you have a small party.

Definitely recommend City Works if you're a fan of beer. Their beer list is amazing.

LeighM

Many of our favorite dining spots are in Disney Springs. We would do Polite Pig, Homecomin, Boathouse, Pepe (the Jaleo quick service location). I still want to try Wine Bar George, Cookes of Dublin, and Morimoto. House of Blues was nice but nothing that would make me want to return and Chicken Guy is good for what you get. Raglan Road was a good experience because of the entertainment but the food wasn't spectacular when we were there.

heapster411

Original Poster
Thanks gang! Kind of looks like too many choices and not enough time! Homecoming looks like a solid choice, might be a good compliment to Polite Pig!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom