IDEA - Bring Bengal BBQ to Adventureland

Timon

Original Poster
The Bengal Barbecue is a cool "grab 'n go" food location in Disneyland's Adventureland. They serve skewered chicken (spicy), beef and bacon wrapped asparagus plus the always drooled for Tiger Tail bread. It's located in a thatched open air building, very themed. The grilling is in a faux hollow tree visible to patrons, and you can smell it long before you get to it. The food is good and fresh and most importantly different!

It could be located left of the Dole Whip stand in the MK's Adventureland. This would be a perfect location for an east coast version. Dole Whips and Kabobs! What do you think.

It could look like this:
picture.php

Here's what the food looks like:
picture.php

Timon

Original Poster
This would be a great addition to Adventureland...even better if they could re-use the Adventureland Veranda.

Agreed! The Veranda was my favorite but at least this uses some of it. The two over-the-canal outdoor seating areas were the best, especially when the trees were trimmed enough to see the Castle and hub area.

Figment82

I LOVE the Bengal Barbeque! A great place for a quick snack or light dinner. I think it'd be a perfect addition to our Adventureland.

Timon

Original Poster
I LOVE the Bengal Barbeque! A great place for a quick snack or light dinner. I think it'd be a perfect addition to our Adventureland.

It's my "Must Do" when I go to Disneyland! Either before or after Indiana Jones, oh heck, once the line was so long at Indy that I got BBQ before AND after!

jmuboy

GREAT FOOD TREAT from DL that certainly needs a home at WDW. Would work in Poly as a snack stand there as well.

Timon

Original Poster
Are skewers offered anywhere at WDW as part of a QSR? They really make for a great meal and great atmospherics with the aromas and all.

I have no idea. I'm just a fan of Bengal BBQ. BUT, if you find one let me know--yum!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom