ICS Weekends: Disney Debates

TheOriginalTiki

Topics I was thinking of including for the next live debate...

-Pitch a title for Star Wars Episode VIII (don't want story, just the title...)
-Pitch a Marvel team-up movie ala Thor and Hulk in Ragnarok
-Pitch an Incredibles attraction
-Pitch an attraction based on a Pixar film which has never had an attraction (Up, Wall*E, Brave, Inside Out, Good Dinosaur)
-Pitch a GOOD remake of a classic Disney animated film which has never been remade.

TheOriginalTiki

So far we've got Jacob Wile (new SYWTBAI channel contributor) and @spacemt354 on board for a debate on Saturday. @MA Screamin' still not sure if you wanted to do a live show on Saturday or something on the boards. Technically we can start a board debate on Saturday if we have three people involved, but I definitely want to do a live Disney Debates on Saturday either way :)

TheOriginalTiki

Still planning on having a live Disney Debates on Saturday. It'd be great if someone could post a topic we could use for the "viewer submitted question" segment.

TheOriginalTiki

I would be able to do a live debate, but only if it was after 7:30 PM EST.

Awesome. Would 9 PM Eastern work on your end?

We've also got SandyClaws and Jacob Wile confirmed and ready to go. @spacemt354 if you're still available on Saturday it'd be great to have you on as a judge. @Sam4D23 was really valuable last debate in helping me decide who got the points each round instead of having to make the judgement call by myself. (In that situation I'm always worried personal bias will slip in even when I'm not intending it too...)

@MA Screamin' will all these questions work for you?

-Pitch a title for Star Wars Episode VIII (don't want story, just the title...)
-Pitch an Incredibles attraction
-Pitch an attraction based on a Pixar film which has never had an attraction (Up, Wall*E, Brave, Inside Out, Good Dinosaur)
-Pitch a GOOD live action remake of a classic Disney animated film which has never been remade.

I'm scrapping the Marvel team up question as BlueDragonFive wants to be on the show for that one.

DSquared

Original Poster
Yeah. So that just happened...

I'm apparently a little under the weather, so I can't really be on tonight. Sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom