I would like some information about the removed Timekeeper attraction

Cheekylittlerobot

Original Poster
Hello everyone,
I know this is probably an odd thread, I want to write a quality fan fiction about him. I write as a hobby and I was browsing youtube for Disney ride videos when I stumbled across the Timekeeper! It really inspires me, and it is all the things I love rolled into one! The characters inspired me to write about them. I want to get the information on them correctly to make it as best as possible. I have never gotten the privilege to have seen it in real life, so all my research and experience are from youtube and google searches.
Here are the things I am looking for:
A readable picture of Nine-Eye's chart. There was a video with a close up of it, but the part I wanted to read was blurry. It's the part about her prototypes, I want to incorporate them into the story.

Timekeeper's real full name(if he has one) I saw something on this forum where some one listed his supposed "initials" but didn't put what it stood for. If this is fake, just let me know and I won't bother with it. The story is an origin story so it would be a helpful thing.

Any other little-hidden personality traits of facts that aren't easy to find. I want to expand on the characters and give them a full, fleshed out personality.

If there is any interest, I might post a plot summary later to this thread.

Anything helps,

-Cheekylittlerobot :D

Last edited:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
@marni1971 paging Martin in case he has anything!

I did see the attraction at WDW in person a few times....only know the more major things, like it was first opened in Disneyland Paris, then opened at WDW. Robin Williams voiced The Timekeeper at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom