I want a (insert color) MagicBand!

CaptainShortty

Purple is the color my wife keeps hoping for. We always know that we are in Disney when we start seeing the purple light poles on hwy 192.
Believe it or not, purple magic bands were the 3rd most requested improvement for magic bands, coming in 3rd to more fast passes and park hopping. So I feel our prayers will be answered!

From what I heard it's in development but there is an issue with creating it you is why we haven't seen it as an option. I was also told that black is in the works.

G8rchamps

I just want a watch/MagicBand combo so I only have to wear one thing on my wrist...

-Rob
YES, YES, YES! I told every store CM to pass that along last trip. I even gave them my idea for a watch/clock in a bandit- then they could sell them as time bandits.

tk924

My DW wants purple too.
I'm guessing they're coming at some point due to the purple band showing up during MB announcements.

Bands-2-500x283.jpg

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Seriously. I don't want cute $15 frills or sliders to put on my band, I want a slider with a digital-watch embedded, so that I can see when my FP+ is due.

Yes that is what everyone that went with me a couple of weeks ago wanted. Everyone keep looking at their Magic Band for the time of day. We would have purchased a dozen of them if they had been on sale.

Vader2112

I was discussing this on another thread I already have 4 sets. They are crazt with sending these things out.
So far I have Red, Gray, Blue and Green.

6laurac

How about a black one with purple Mickey Heads all over it....that is also a watch that beeps 10 minutes before FP time.

Cesar R M

I want a glow in the night wristband.. even better if it can sync colors a la glowtithehshow ears.

Seriously. I don't want cute $15 frills or sliders to put on my band, I want a slider with a digital-watch embedded, so that I can see when my FP+ is due.

and that vibrates when your next FP or "spectacular" is getting closer!!.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom