I received a "response" from WDW

Kevin Page

Original Poster
Believe it or not, I emailed them with my concerns over the cancellations of the Surprise Mornings and such, and they emailed me back 2 days later asking me for my Home ph# while they "review the matter".

I have no idea if this is just a standard email or not. But I did play up the fact that I am getting married at WDW this December and will be having 75 guests (so we are spending a boat load of cash) & I am contemplating having our guests "re book" to non Disney resorts (even though that is a lie on my part).

I'll keep you all posted if I receive a call or anything further.

Kevin Page

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Kevin, maybe we could have a joint wedding there, as we're gettin married there too. We could split the cost and have twice as much fun. What do ya say? LOL

WDWGuy

I recieved the same response when I sent my letter recently

I certainly hope I recieve a phone call from them.

We'll see

Steve D.

Lee L

Cngratulations! My wife and I were married at WDW in May of 1999. It was awesome. You will not be sorry not even for one second. I've been in a wedding and been to several since then and they were all stressfull events for everyone. Not once did I or my wife worry about something going wrong or somebody not showing up. If anything did go wrong, we never knew it as it was handled by our coordinator and her assistants.

Are you getting Disney Photographic services to shoot the pictures?

Kevin Page

Original Poster
Lee,
No, Disney photograhpy was way to expensive. We are uaing Randy Chapman, who everyone loves. We met him, his quality is great, as well as his prices.
Our payment is actually due next week. I get to write out the biggest check of my life so far then <ouch>

Kevin Page

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Kevin, I'd be interested in knowing any details/hints for the disney wedding that I may not know about. Like what's included/not included etc. We are in the very beginning of planning, and we'd like a head start....Thanks!

Kevin Page

Original Poster
Fievel,
Hmmm, I wouldn't say there is any specific tips, but I should could answer any questions you may have.

Your best bet is to email me at: parmy@att.net

Also, let me know if it is easier for to call. I have an toll free # at work.

Later

Kevin Page

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom