I just wanted to give a great big HELLO!!

Cinderelly

Original Poster
I'm so happy to be joining this board! I hope to make some great friends here and share anything I can with my fellow members! *peeks at disneyhog* Hellooooo Dewey!:sohappy:

Tramp

Welcome....

...with all these new imigrants arriving, I can understand how the Floridians must have felt during the Cuban Flotilla.:lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
It's obvious (to me) where she came from. Again, welcome, but please remember that this is an independent forum, not an annex to any others! We have our own way of doing things. ;)

We assume you (and many newbies who have joined recently) came from someplace else...please leave it behind, and try to "integrate" into wdwmagic. :)

DisneyHog6

Ahhhhhhh...

Hiya Jess. What an honor to be included in your very first post here. I've really enjoyed myself in the short time I've been here. I'm glad you came over with us. I missed ya...:D

Cinderelly

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
It's obvious (to me) where she came from. Again, welcome, but please remember that this is an independent forum, not an annex to any others! We have our own way of doing things. ;)

We assume you (and many newbies who have joined recently) came from someplace else...please leave it behind, and try to "integrate" into wdwmagic. :)

But of course. I hope to make this a wonderful and new happy home. I don't harbor ill will! I just wanna get Disney with my bad self. ( ya I'mma dork):p

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by MerHearted
What kind of cookies do you have?

Tonight I have chocolate chip,but I'm sending some to Now (don't let him know...it's a secret) but if I have any left, I'll let you have one! ;)

DisneyHog6

The Mom, it appears you are wise in the ways of the Force. I want to learn the ropes around here, so start teaching...:lol:

Dawnie

Don't worry, we've left it well behind.

Hi Jessie, I'm here too. Just don't tell Vince.:sohappy:

Tramp

Originally posted by Dawnie

Don't worry, we've left it well behind.

Hi Jessie, I'm here too. Just don't tell Vince.:sohappy:

Hiya Dawnie....I'm just curious....why did y'all leave the 'other' forum? Actually, any of the new arrivals can answer this and if you already answered somewhere else, just ignore me or point me to the thread....thanks.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom