I just booked with DP what do you think?

TakeMe2TheMagic

Original Poster
Has everyone liked the DP? Did you find that it really saved you any money? We just booked our honeymoon last night we will be there 7 nights, any recommendations on where to eat? Thanks

I'd say the dining plan is definatley worth it, free or not. Check out the resteraunts you want to eat at and use those TS credits to their fullest potential. Try to find one TS you want to eat at each day you're there. It's so nice not to have to worry about the cost of food and also great to be able to relax and have someone bring you your food and drinks :)

schro513

Just be prepared for a ton of food though. I'm a pretty big eater and still had to scramble on the last day to use up all of our credits (we had 4 CS and 9 Snack credits left, so we got sandwiches to take home from Earl of Sandwich and treats from Goofy's Candy Company). Good deal when you compare prices if you actually paid for everything you get, but I think a lot of people wouldn't come anywhere close to ordering all that food normally (my wife gained 2 pounds and I gained 7!).

k.hunter30

I'm doing the dining plan for the first time during my trip in May. From doing some research, if you don't ming spending time each day to sit down and have a good meal, it seems like a great package. We just made reservations at Le Cellier and the DP is REALLY going to pay off on this one! We won't feel bad about ordering expensive items and an app. a piece! I can't wait!

Another dining recomendation I have to make is for Boma. Every trip we take we eat dinner there at least twice. Try reserving a late dinner to catch the night vision animal viewing which starts at 9! Fun!

TakeMe2TheMagic

Original Poster
I have heard a lot about Boma is that one of the restaurant that takes 2 TS credits? I would like to keep it so we have one CS a day and one TS a day. It's our honeymoon and I really want to eat somewhere really good the first night with only using 1 TS each. I cant wait intill we can start making reservations for our trip! Thanks everyone for all your input!:wave:

Dagger

I have heard a lot about Boma is that one of the restaurant that takes 2 TS credits? I would like to keep it so we have one CS a day and one TS a day. It's our honeymoon and I really want to eat somewhere really good the first night with only using 1 TS each. I cant wait intill we can start making reservations for our trip! Thanks everyone for all your input!:wave:

Boma is just 1 TS credit, Jiko is the one that's 2 :)

I can't wait to make reservations either. I'm going to book our trip right now, and I'll be counting down to 180 before.

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...agespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/07Dining.pdf

jfries10

New DP user here as well

I have found a TON of great ideas in the postings on this site. It appears that I will gain a few pounds during my trip as well!! One thing that I have found is a great deal of good restaurants at Epcot. I don't want to make it feel like we wuld be spending too much time there if we ate there 2 or 3 nights, would we?

Also, some of the places look rather nice, is there any kind of dress code for restaurants in Epcot?

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom