I have a Question

Craigjr93

Original Poster
People as you know that the worst soda to be ever tasted in the world is Beverly. And one of my friends has never tried it. I would like to know where to Buy the soda so i can watch my friend gross out on it. Thx

lilclerk

Italy. As far as I know, you can't buy the sodas in Club Cool in the USA. A friend of mine tried so hard to find the watermelon soda after we got back in '03. No such luck.

Try giving him Moxie. It's pretty gross too, though I've never tried Beverly so I can't compare.

jsfra209

People as you know that the worst soda to be ever tasted in the world is Beverly. And one of my friends has never tried it. I would like to know where to Buy the soda so i can watch my friend gross out on it. Thx

Ahhhh, the great Beverly! I too searched for this beverage in the US and had no luck at all. The problem is that it is manufactured and sold only in the UK. If you happen to find a way to get it here...please let me know :wave:

No1DopeyFan

Beverly is not available for purchase in the US. The only way that you would be able to taste it in the US is either at Epcot or at The World of Coke in Atlanta, Ga.

Nemo14

Italy. As far as I know, you can't buy the sodas in Club Cool in the USA. A friend of mine tried so hard to find the watermelon soda after we got back in '03. No such luck.

Try giving him Moxie. It's pretty gross too, though I've never tried Beverly so I can't compare.
Moxie!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

:hurl:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Mix grapefruit juice (the straight stuff not the pink) and soda water and that is a pretty close approximation of Beverly.

sweetpee_1993

I'm amazed. The kid said thru the whole thing he was going to :hurl: yet he continued. I could soooo not do that. I wonder what the prize woulda been. LOL!

I'm sure there is some way to get a Beverly into the US. A few years back (post 9/11) a fellow I knew found a way to get absynth sent to him from Europe. It's only a matter of finding the right connection. :goodnevil

sweetale

I'm amazed. The kid said thru the whole thing he was going to :hurl: yet he continued. I could soooo not do that. I wonder what the prize woulda been. LOL!

I'm sure there is some way to get a Beverly into the US. A few years back (post 9/11) a fellow I knew found a way to get absynth sent to him from Europe. It's only a matter of finding the right connection. :goodnevil

I think I heard the kids say it would have been $20.00...I was expecting about $100 (at least). That stuff is putrid :hurl: . However, definitely a great find Raven!! :ROFLOL:

~Amy Lynn

bobjl527

I tried Beverly back in 2004 not knowing what it tastes like. I thought it was interesting since my mothers name is Beverly. So thinking it would be a different but enjoyable experience, I gulped a cup down and nearly lost my lunch. Very interesting to say the least.:hurl:

JML42691

In a related beverley experience, I went to Rome 6 months ago with my school and remembered the Beverley joke to pull on people. As we would go in and out of stores I couldn't seem to find the drink :shrug: ,even though I got the idea from the CocaCola place in Disney that it was quite popular. We quickly learned on the trip how the Italians love their Carbonated water, I was the only student on the trip who seemed to be able to like it as many other kids would ask for the non-carbonated water. On the last night of the trip I opened the mini-bar for the first time and was shocked to see 6 200ml bottles of Beverely in it. I figured that I would try it to see how it would taste after I got use to the Carbonated water, it still tasted awful but I was able to swallow several sips. I convinced my roomate to try one and he took a bottle and was ready to vomit after the first sip. Only time I've been able to get someone to try it and have the plan work.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom