I got into a altercation @ F & G festival!!

MCFantasia

Its that time again.

They're back!

Nature on the Rocks
September 30 - November 13, 2005
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Epcot Center - Walt Disney World

BTW... isn't "Epcot Center" long gone?

Yellow Shoes

Dizknee_Phreek said:
**Edit - I asked my dad earlier if he had recorded their stand, and he said he did. He said he made sure to catch the guy when he was busy with someone else, though, cause he seemed the type that would say something. :D

It would seem that Dad is a good reader of people.......

WDWScottieBoy

MCFantasia said:
They're back!

Nature on the Rocks
September 30 - November 13, 2005
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Epcot Center - Walt Disney World

BTW... isn't "Epcot Center" long gone?

Count me in as going to Epcot on Sept 30 then! :D

tiggerlover1971

Oh my I just read this post and let me tell you the same thing happened to me and my husband except we werent taking pictures we were looking at it and my husband mentioned that he was just looking to get ideas to make stuff on his own and it must have been the same people because she started screaming at us that we cant because its copywrited and stuff like that My husband says that he wants to make those things now just because she said that What a way to get business LOL I would nt buy them just because how rude they were

MSTINKHERBELL01

I'm such a bad girl....I'll be paying them a visit...I'll be there Oct. 7th. I'm so excited I could flip. I'm bringing my girlfriend...I was thinking i'd have her record me doing a mini interview/news report of their crap.:lol:

barnum42

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I'm such a bad girl....I'll be paying them a visit...I'll be there Oct. 7th. I'm so excited I could flip. I'm bringing my girlfriend...I was thinking i'd have her record me doing a mini interview/news report of their crap.:lol:
You have SO got to post that if you do :lol:

PigletIsMyCat

I just read through this entire thread, all 28 pages of it, and I was thinking 'Gee, I would love to see these people'. Mostly because I am a confrontational b****. Ask my hubby.

Imagine my surprise and IMMENSE glee when I saw that they will be at F&W.... because DH and me are going there for our first anniversary 9/28 - 10/4!!! And I have filled him in on this thread and we are SO READY for retribution.

Already plotting the evilness....:drevil:

ballewclan

Seriously, someone needs to get a video of them, with like a hidden camera and be like la de la de la, and then at the end be like "I HAD A HIDDEN CAMERA!! MUHAHAHA" and then tape her screaming at you and everything!!

Sorry if anyone is mad about keeping this post alive but its great.

Even since I read this post a few years ago, ive been wanting to see these. Finally I will be able to. I hopefully get my cast ID next weekend and that will gain me access. :)

phlydude

I finally may be able to harrass these people. I will be there 9/26-10/1. I have MNSSHP tickets for the 30th and the flight leaves on the 1st but I still may drag my wife along to Epcot for this in the AM. I've got the 8.2 MP digital SLR with the mega zoom lenses so I may be able to get some great shots from afar without drawing too much attention to myself...

RoninHood

DVCgirl49 said:
Wow that's awful! I'm sorry your vacation ended so poorly! At least you got to get your pictures! If only you had a videocamera instead of still pics...... It would have been very hard for Disney not to do something about it if you had footage of this guy acting like that!

''i would have kicked his lousy stinking @$$ all over future world!"
i'm from the toughest city in the world ,philly pa,where we don't put up with that B.S.!

phlydude

...then you would have spent time with the Orange County sherrifs.

No offense as I am from Philly myself, but there are a lot worse things to do to people other than kicking their ---. Like posting your poor experiences with this tool on a site like this where people can be aware of them and torture them every chance they get. That is worse IMHO.

If you want a piece of this guy, go to the flower show in March in town. He'll be there...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom