I got a very special reply...

lebeau

I'm so happy I found this thread. Good for 10 minutes of laughing and head scratching. I especially love that the OP included several screen captures from Beauty and the Beast to illustrate what hair styles the back ground characters should have. Apparently, they should have the ones from the movie. May I also suggest that perhaps they should wear the costumes from the movie? Perhaps Disney should try to make them look as much like the characters from the movie as possible so as to prevent confusion that they are just typical tourists. Or they could just put three curvy blondes in bikinis. Either is a valid choice I think.

Great thread!

Castle Cake Apologist

I wish Cast Members had the same clout as Team Bimbette... 'cuz I'd sure like to have a permanent meet and greet with The Ladder installed. This game of hide and seek we constantly have to play with it is becoming too much to bear. Is it in the Pirates queue? Is it on Mount Seven Dwarfs? Is it near the Tangled Toilets? Many sleepless nights have been had.

Oh, and I still just really don't know how to feel about this. Any of this. What is life even?

Castle Cake Apologist

For reference, I have provided photos below of hairstyles and settings I would like to see integrated into the new The Ladder meet and greet.

ladder_1.jpg

ladder_2.jpg

Castle Cake Apologist

But what about the hairstyles for the ladders...are there pictures? Valerie Novak wants to know...

What is this plural "The Ladders" nonsense? There is only one The Ladder. Please don't spoil the magic for the guests.

As the pictures show, the hair will be in a steel-grey flat top style. Buh dum tish! I'm here all week. Please, hold your applause.

lebeau

Ladder? Why, the ladder is busy. Busy helping Belle pick out some new books.

belle002.jpg

I've already mailed my contact Valerie Novak for a meet & climb opportunity with Beauty And The Beast's ladder prop. I got an automated reply, so this means Disney is seriously looking into it people!

Last I heard, the BatB "meet and climb was being value engineered to a step ladder. So keep sending those e-mails. We need to let Valerie Novak know that true Disney fans expect, nay, demand to climb the library ladder from the movie. So glad you provide a picture for reference. Otherwise, who knows what the ladder would have looked like.

Sassagoula-Rvr

liked for the "I'm a shareholder tag." I need to update my sig...

I do what I can...funny thing is I actually do have "shares" but 100% of the time I am using that, it is in sarcasm because I've seen quite a few people use it as justification of why their opinion is one that should be followed.

lebeau

I do what I can...funny thing is I actually do have "shares" but 100% of the time I am using that, it is in sarcasm because I've seen quite a few people use it as justification of why their opinion is one that should be followed.

Exactly. Most people who have a 401k probably own some Disney stock whether they realize it or not. I always think it is hysterical when someone arounf here gets up on the "I'm a shareholder" soap box. Yeah, so is every body else. No one cares.

The Empress Lilly

What I find peculiar about all that is that the 'I'm a shareholder' crowd has got it backwards. The shareholder ought to pay heed to what we customers want, not the reverse.​
That's why I'm proud I'm not a shareholder - you must all bow to my opinion to safeguard your pension. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom