I found myself giggling today.....

msthunder

When i looked at the calender and saw I only have 9 more days, I started giggling. Out Loud. In my office.

Just a couple of days ago I was freaking out, stressed about the trip.... but now after all the helpful stuff ya'll posted,, I am back to being excited.

I am still giggling. Seriously.

polynesiangirl

:lol: And this is your *first* trip, right? So just imagine what's going to happen to you when you become "one of us"! Then you'll start giggling talking to *other people* who are going on trips even when you don't have one planned! (Or you'll be like I used to be when my husband would get to go without me on family trips when we were just dating, and be murderously angry. :lol: )

We're still a good two months away from our trip and I'm already acting like a psychopath. My husband is ready to scream! He thought *he* loved WDW until he met me! :rolleyes: :animwink:

Upvote 0

msthunder

Original Poster
Do ya;ll think TS Debby will be a factor?? We have been holding our breath hoping, wishing and praying not be affected by a hurricane when we are down there.

Upvote 0

SpongeScott

Do ya;ll think TS Debby will be a factor?? We have been holding our breath hoping, wishing and praying not be affected by a hurricane when we are down there.
Debby is going to turn north and head out into the open waters of the Atlantic. She will be of no concern.

Look for me while you're there. We're going the same time. See my signature.

Upvote 0

natalia1681

I'm glad that you are feeling better and looking forward to your trip!! I hope that you have a wonderful trip! I know that everyone here will be excited to hear what your trip was like, so make sure you post a trip report!!

Upvote 0

GoofyMom2

I'm a giggling fool as well!

Every time I think about our upcoming trip, I get all wiggly and just can't help smiling..... :D

Have a great time! We would all love to hear about your trip so please post a trip report!

Upvote 0

majortom1981

half of one

I am half a gigling fool. I leave for disney Sunday in the morning early.

I am hlaf of one though because work decided to Pile on the work and have me work till sat at 5pm lol. So I have to go through all this work lol

Upvote 0

CelticRose

We Are a Bunch of Giggling Disney Fans

Heck I am gigling now and I am not going until May 07. :lol:
18th Anniversary ----WAHOOOOOOOO:sohappy:

Forget the traditional anniversary gifts (paper, lace, china.....) I take WDW over all that!:wave:

Upvote 0

MicheleK

I hope you have a wonderful trip :sohappy:. We got back from the World on July 23 and had a blast. It was a short trip, only two days (2 parks per day) but is was worth it just to get my Disney fix. We go again in May and again in July, so it's a little too early for me to get giggly yet...............but in a few months I will be. I think after the Holidays I can start focusing on Disney better. Have an awesome time! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom