I file this under "rumor" - is this true?

danpam1024

Original Poster
10603775_10152776585859668_2064872041200143579_n.jpg

FoozieBear

Nope- I've heard from various people that the only ones you receive are the standard Fab Five and Disney Princess postcards sent to you. I tried to find out for The Muppets, but it seems all they have avail is Mickey and Princesses.

DizneyPryncess

I sent my daughters birthday invitation to Cinderella and she did receive a little card back w all the Princesses on it, addressed to her. Very cute!

On a similar note, my husband and I sent our wedding invite to the DL address 6 years ago, we had seen it online. And they sent us a bride Minnie and groom mickey picture, w congratulations written on it. :)

Tip Top Club

It used to be true, but now it's really just the fab five and the Disney Princesses. Please don't take advantage of this either, if a kid wants to write that's one thing, but adults, just browse the internet if you really want good character photos for whatever reason.

danpam1024

Original Poster
It used to be true, but now it's really just the fab five and the Disney Princesses. Please don't take advantage of this either, if a kid wants to write that's one thing, but adults, just browse the internet if you really want good character photos for whatever reason.
I can see plenty of reasons why an adult would want to do this-adults have first trips, landmark events, etc- I don't see the difference. If they're not pretending to be a child like @DizneyPryncess did with her wedding invite. That's kind of like saying adults shouldn't stand in line for character autographs :confused:. These are the things that are supposed to make Disney "special" :)

DizneyPryncess

I can see plenty of reasons why an adult would want to do this-adults have first trips, landmark events, etc- I don't see the difference. If they're not pretending to be a child like @DizneyPryncess did with her wedding invite. That's kind of like saying adults shouldn't stand in line for character autographs :confused:. These are the things that are supposed to make Disney "special" :)

I agree! We had a Disney honeymoon & a Disney themed wedding, so the bride & groom photo was a pretty cool memento for us. We still have it up in our house, our daughter gets a kick out of it. ;)

MMDVC

Dear Disney:
Please sell postcards with official photos so we can have them autographed in person. I would also love to purchase postcards with characters in different Halloween costumes or holiday attire. Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom