"I Don't Want to Kiss a Frog" PTR

Hi everybody!

We are departing in just five days for our next vacation in our happy place. I thought I would share our plans and then hopefully complete a trip report when we get back, maybe it'll help with the Disney depression?

Anyway we are super excited because this will be our daughter's (molly) first trip, she is 3 years and 3 months. As you may be able to tell from the title she is a little princess who loves Tiana. Of course I'll be going, I'm daddy, and my beautiful wife along with Grandma and Grandpa will be on board as well. As you will be able to tell from our itinerary this trip will be all about Molly. I can't wait to see here reaction to all WDW has to offer!

The Plan:
We depart Bradley Airport on Tuesday July 24 at 8 am!
Quick side note: I brought Molly to the airport to see the plans and get her comfortable with the whole scene. As we passed the Sheraton Hotel she asked "is this where Mickey lives?". It was so cute. Of course then she proclaimed that she wanted to meet all the characters, I think she's ready to go!

Disclaimer: we plan on using the get out early, break after lunch, nap, and then head back to the parks strategy

I used the online ADR system for the first time for this trip and had great success:

Tuesday - arrive and bask in the glory of the Polynesian resort, dinner at Chef Mickeys

Weds - we had to go to MK first: breakfast at CRT @ 8:05 / dinner @ coral reef 6 pm

thurs - AK: breakfast at Tusker House 8 am / dinner @ Via Napoli 6:20

Fri - Epcot breakfast @ Akerhaus (we've never done this one before) 8 am / dinner @ Crystal Palace 6 pm

Sat - rest day / no parks but myself and Grandpa have ressies for Bass fishing on the lake / dinner @ Fultons 5:30 pm

Sun - DHS breakfast @ Hollywood and Vine 8 am / dinner @ Kona Cafe 5 pm (wife's actual birthday!)

Mon - MK no breakfast ressie (I thinking main street bakery?) / dinner @ 1900 Park Fare 5:35 pm

Tues - last day :( plan on a half day at MK, take ME to MCO, we are staying overnight at the airport hotel

Weds - return home

There will be a ton of pictures in the actual report, I'm a shutterbug.

PolynesianPrincess

Great TR!! i actually know the Sheraton at Bradley Airport very well as I have been in a lot of pageants held there!! Personally, I think Mickey's real house is better!! :)

Love all the ADR's. We have ressies at Akershus in October on Epcot's 30th and we've never done it before either. Can't really go wrong with breakfast food though.

Can't wait to read the report and see some pics!! Have an awesome time! So jealous!! :)

olinecoach61

Original Poster
Great TR!! i actually know the Sheraton at Bradley Airport very well as I have been in a lot of pageants held there!! Personally, I think Mickey's real house is better!! :)

Love all the ADR's. We have ressies at Akershus in October on Epcot's 30th and we've never done it before either. Can't really go wrong with breakfast food though.

Can't wait to read the report and see some pics!! Have an awesome time! So jealous!! :)
Thanks! That's funny that you mentioned pageants at the Sheraton, there was one getting starts while we were there.

olinecoach61

Original Poster
The Cast of Characters:

Molly: The Belle of our ball, an outgoing fun loving three year old who loves all of the Disney characters, except for the "bad guys".

IMG_0321.JPG

Daddy: A high school history teacher and football coach. I also have an obsession with all things WDW!IMG_0425.JPG

Mommy: A marketing whiz by day and an incredible mom / wife the rest of the time.
DSC00815.JPG

Grandma and Grandpa: Both nearing retirement but young at heart and really looking forward to a little R & R with the mouse.

100_0717.JPG

Our Best Friend: Lucie Lou Magoo, a Lab Mix and Molly's BFF, she will be vacationing with Uncle Johnnie and two of her doggy friends.
DSC01039.JPG

We leave in just 3 Days, 15 Hours, 46 Minutes, and 42 Seconds, Stay Tuned!

jlsHouston

aw I gotta figure how to do this cast of character thing !! It took me about 40 helps to get a pic posted by my name though:confused:

olinecoach61

Original Poster
aw I gotta figure how to do this cast of character thing !! It took me about 40 helps to get a pic posted by my name though:confused:
I just figured that out today too. If you look in the help forum there is a thread on how to upload photos, that's how I figured it out. I had trouble resizing the pictures but eventually figured it out.

olinecoach61

Original Poster
We leave in 11 hours. All packed up, just need to try to sleep! A complete trip report will follow! Off to the world!:)

LizC

Can't wait to see the TR. I'm interested to hear how the bass fishing went. Sounds like something my husband would love!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom