I am back,, my trip report

Hi there. Here goes my trip report for our first trip to DisneyWorld.

Arrived 9/1, Friday around 1:00 pm,, checked in to CBR,, fast check in. We were in Trinidad North Bldg 31. Wonderful location. The room was clean and bright and the resort was beautiful. We spent a few hours around the main pool and then headed to Downtown Disney. My son stayed in the Lego store about 2 hours,, he was thrilled with it. Walked around for awhile looking, then went back to the resort and ate at Shutters,, it was pretty good.

Saturday

Went to SeaWorld, saw all the shows and rode Journey to Atlantis,, wait time was around 20 minutes. Loved Seaworld.
That evening we went to Epcot to watch Illuminations, we ate in America (can't remember the name of place) sat in UK(?) to watch Illuminations. It was WONDERFUL. I literally had chill bumps.

more to come

msthunder

Original Poster
Sunday

We hit Magic Kingdom,,, we didn't have to wait over 10 minutes for any of the rides,, we rode BTMR, Space M, Splash M, saw Stitchs great escpae, Haunted MAnsion, etc. etc. I couldn't believe we were just walking onto to rides like that. For lunch we ate at a place called Pecos Bills(?) and for supper we ate at Tony's Town Square. We did miss the parade though but we saw Wishes.

Monday

Animal Kingdom,,,LOVED this park. It is so tranquil. Again, we didn't have to wait longer than 10 minutes on the rides. I got drenched on Kali RR. Ate breakfast at Tuskers (i can't remember the name of these restaurants)
Left AK around 2 (we got there at 8) and just chilled out at the hotel the rest of the day.

msthunder

Original Poster
Tuesday

MGM,,, got there around 10 or so,,, saw Lights motors action first. Then rode RockRoller coaster 3 times!!!! The wait was 5 minutes ,, then rode ToT,, walked right onto it. Ate at Hollywood & Vine and got our tickets for Fantasmic. Wonderful show!!!! The only thing i didn't like at MGM was the Indiana Jones show.

Wednesday

Got to Typhoon Lagoon early and my son was named the BIG KAHUNA of the DAY he got a huge medal to wear. We got in the park early, got a personal tour of the park, free souvenier mug, free locker, free doughnuts, special place on the beach roped off, he got to start the wave pool and all thruout the day when any CM's saw my son ,, they yell out to him and start bowing. It was really neat and my son was BESIDE himself about it. He was a celebrity.
That wave pool at TL is da bomb.

msthunder

Original Poster
Wednesday afternoon we went back to Epcot,, rode Soarin,, wait time 10 minutes, saw Honey I shrunk the Audience, rode test track. Ate at Coral Reef.

Got up Thursday morning and left. Went to panama city beach and stayed there for a few days, went snorkling and relaxed.

All in all it was a great trip, the bus system was fabulous, we never had to use a fastpass and my son had a blast.
I did get three blisters on one foot but i had my moleskin. I don't think we will do it again anytime soon though,,, it was a great trip but not anything i wanna do every year. My pics are not developed yet since we just got back yesterday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom