I am a cast member and here is where you can find me.

barnum42

Original Poster
*giggle* Joe, I thought you had become a CM when i read the title... i was all excited for you - and now... well... :lookaroun um...

Morning Joe! :D
:lol:

This thread seems to have gained some second wind since I created it prior to my last trip a couple of years ago.

Frontierland CM

Tigger248, when were you in Frontierland? I did the cp jan-may of 97, and summer 98, frontierland merch both times. I worked seasonal all the way up to 2001.

Frank Stallone

VIP/Celebrity Tour Guide

If you want someone to show you around the parks, and fix you up with some super duper viewing areas for shows, I'm your man.

Oh yeah, it also will cost you $125 an hour :wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
VIP/Celebrity Tour Guide

If you want someone to show you around the parks, and fix you up with some super duper viewing areas for shows, I'm your man.

:eek:

Do we get a WDWMagic discount? :lol:

How about just a couple of minutes of your time ? :D

blackerbys17

I'm a server at the Rose & Crown in Epcot so if any of you come join us for lunch or dinner ask at the podium if its possible for me to be your server. But be warned there are two Jess' there so be sure to ask for Jess C!!!!And make sure you let me know your from these boards! See ya real soon I hope

Hi Jess! Well, as a matter of fact, I am having an IllumiNations birthday party for my son's 3rd birthday on October 29 at the upper UK terrace at around 8 pm so hopefully, I'll see you then! :wave:

tigger248

Tigger248, when were you in Frontierland? I did the cp jan-may of 97, and summer 98, frontierland merch both times. I worked seasonal all the way up to 2001.

That was barely before I was there. My CP was from May 2002 until January 2003. What part of frontierland were you in? I was in lower frontierland and loved it!

I've been seriously debating doing another program. I graduate soon and have one more chance to do it.

Frontierland CM

That was barely before I was there. My CP was from May 2002 until January 2003. What part of frontierland were you in? I was in lower frontierland and loved it!

I've been seriously debating doing another program. I graduate soon and have one more chance to do it.

When I worked there, we bounced all over the place. I worked in The Trading Post, and did leather treaty, Prairie Outpost, Big Al's, The Hat Shop (I think it was the beanie shop when you wre a cp), Briar Patch and Splash Cart. Sometimes I would do stock in Liberty Square. I would say DEFINITELY do another program, I was happy I went back for a second one.:)

MacDuffieMuppet

im going to do the college disney program once i get through my first year of college...do they do internships at WWOS or just the parks...i want to work..
when is the board meet in december....is there one in january.

btw i love these boards and reading...i may not always respond but i love reading everythign every1 has to say.

MicBat

im going to do the college disney program once i get through my first year of college...do they do internships at WWOS or just the parks...i want to work..
when is the board meet in december....is there one in january.

btw i love these boards and reading...i may not always respond but i love reading everythign every1 has to say.
As part of the college program, you can work at Wide World of Sports, Downtown Disney, any Disney park or water park, or any of the resorts.

Wbnemo1

Howdy,
Jungle Cruise......my home!.....been there umm lol ah-while!:D
catch me mornings til about 1 in afternoon.

WWW<(Whining Wlderness William)
the skips call me BABS

sarajo

QUOTE=Frank Stallone
VIP/Celebrity Tour Guide

Hey, Frank... Do you know Trent B? If so, tell him some friends in Minnesota say hi! He was our tour guide for a few years (for the Osborne Family at Christmas time.) We also know Laurie S and Sam L and Teresa K. They've all been guides for our party, along with some others I can't remember names of anymore.

Jorden

Well I haven't read through this whole thread, been lurking for a while and I believe this is my first post (even thougH I've been registered for a few months). You'll find me working for the ISTC until Nov 10.

Northgurl24

I did my CP program at Rock N' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith. I am a seasonal CM and will be back over there for my winter break starting sometime in Mid December. Stop by and say hello!!

lilpatty19

hi! I was a cp too and now I'm seasonal so when I am working you can catch me around main st. usually as a conductor for the W.D.W.R.R!

MagliteL13

Come January (again) you can find me drivin boats in circles, tellin bad jokes, and pointin at animals and sometimes telling people to get on the other side of the white line. If you venture outside of the world, you can find me in another universe cowering in a corner trying to help people escape from the wrath of mummies.

Frank Stallone

QUOTE=Frank Stallone

Hey, Frank... Do you know Trent B? If so, tell him some friends in Minnesota say hi! He was our tour guide for a few years (for the Osborne Family at Christmas time.) We also know Laurie S and Sam L and Teresa K. They've all been guides for our party, along with some others I can't remember names of anymore.

Consider it done :animwink: Sounds like you're a regular visitor of Disney. We like those!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom