1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m in Paris today’

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris' started by Progress.City, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Ag11gani

Ag11gani Well-Known Member

Paris has the same ending that California has and the fact that it is in the middle of a lake just tops the whole thing of for me. And personally a little bit of roughness on the tracks fits with the theme more, since it is supposed to be an abandoned mine and IMO the tracks shouldn't be too smooth.

2. Progress.City

Progress.City Well-Known Member Original Poster

I enjoyed the California version better. I didn’t find the endings the same. Better effects and visuals to the DL version. Maybe it’s just my opinion.

3. Ag11gani

Ag11gani Well-Known Member

The Paris ending effects have been a bit unreliable, sometimes you get no finale, sometimes you get only a part of it and other times you get the full finale.

4. Progress.City

Maybe that explains it. It was closed for half the day due to technical issues. I ended up seeing it last and attempted to ride it twice. The first time, they kicked us all out of the line (after waiting a half hour) because the ride closed for technical reasons. I rode finally as my last ride in the parks and waited 70 minutes this time. It was also pouring rain most of the day too.

Ag11gani likes this.
  5. Progress.City

I’ll post my pics later tonight. I’m currently traveling between Germany and the Czech Republic and I’m getting slow internet speeds. I’ll post from my hotel tonight when I have Wifi service.

AndyS2992 likes this.
  6. Progress.City

I’m having a problem uploading my pictures. I keep getting an error message saying the file doesn’t have the proper extension. Any suggestions?