Hurricane Isadore may visit!

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Well, Hurricane Isadore or not we're going to WDW! I sent my fax to the CRO with my room preferences on Tuesday and also picked up my Monsters Inc. DVD at the Disney store. While I was there I cashed in more Disney Store gift cards for Disney Dollars (have $350.00 now). I also checked with three different sources (one CM's and two guys who work for the in house contractor) and they all assured me that the HM will be open on Saturday morning the 21st. I'll be there to find out first hand! I am bringing plenty of rain ponchos, insect repellant, snacks and first aid supplies. I'm going to bring my laptop but I doubt I'll spend much (if any) time using it. This evening, I printed out some new tip envelopes for the housekeeping staff. Each envelope has a full size obverse side picture of the old "Disney Dollar" (the one with Mickey). Under the "Disney Dollar" I printed in large type, "For The Mousekeeper!".

dreamer

Have a great time!! Stay away from the laptop except to check in with WDWmagic. Looks like Isadore is deciding to move west.

PS Are you bringing your daughter? Didn't you say she has seizures? We're going next week, too, and our 3yo has seizures and PDD, which is kind of like autism. (It's not ADD.) My wife and I are a little anxious about it, because she's difficult to handle even at home, but we realize we can't just sit around watching her all the time. It wouldn't be fair to our other 4 kids. And besides we're pretty sure that she'll have a good time, too. She loves rides and animals.

Anyway, as I said, have a great time!

Upvote 0

mwitkus

Any updates??

Does anyone have any updates of what WDW may be expecting for weather? I am flying down on Sunday and then leaving on Thursday for a cruise on the Wonder... I know it's a bit early to know for sure, but any ideas on how things are looking??

Upvote 0

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by dreamer
Have a great time!! Stay away from the laptop except to check in with WDWmagic. Looks like Isadore is deciding to move west.

PS Are you bringing your daughter? Didn't you say she has seizures? We're going next week, too, and our 3yo has seizures and PDD, which is kind of like autism. (It's not ADD.) My wife and I are a little anxious about it, because she's difficult to handle even at home, but we realize we can't just sit around watching her all the time. It wouldn't be fair to our other 4 kids. And besides we're pretty sure that she'll have a good time, too. She loves rides and animals.

Anyway, as I said, have a great time!

Yes, yes and you are so right! You're on the right track. You just can't burden the other children in the family with the one that has medical problems. As for seizures in a 3 year old, yeah been there. However, there are many wonderful new drugs available that can control the seizures without causing undo side effects. I would be happy to tell you about our family experience if you desire. Every doctor has an answer, but treatment is really more of an art than science. Thank you for your well wishes and you may want to check out my first installment of our recent trip on another thread. In a later installment, I'm going to spend some time talking about all the 2 and 3 month old children I saw at WDW!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom