Hunchback Show Juggler

rbalaka

Original Poster
What ever happened to the juggler that opened the Hunchback show a number of years ago? Is he still around WDW? He was great.:ROFLOL:

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm so mad I never got to see that show! Hunchback is my favorite musical. I just got a copy of the German stage show, which you probably can't find on eBay for less that $75!
YAY!!!

ToTBellHop

I thought his name was Matt?? Could be wrong... Enjoyed the act a few times back in the day.
I think you are right, actually. He was a witty guy and talented...too bad they got rid of the show. Entertainment at the Studios is pretty lacking...actually the Studios in general are pretty lacking........

pcarathers

We must have had a different guy, cause that is not the same guy we had in October of 2000. In fact, I think (not positive, but he sounded and looked like) our guy that was doing the "DIABLOS"/juggling also did the vacation video that had the 4 people going to different parks, and came with the CD-Rom, etc. I think his name was Dave....I know the young lady in the video was named Erin, but I don't remember the name of the "mom" in the group, and then the "teenage" boy who was "stoked" about the thrill rides......Dave was the one who was seen eating in all of the Epcot eateries.:shrug:

Badger Brent

The reason I remember him was he swore under his breath during his act once. He was getting ready to do his big finale with the bowling ball, machete and something else. He said "Now I'm going to throw the balling ball in the air, chuck the machete int the air and run like hell" My wife and I just looked at each other and kind of laughed it off. Enjoy the small things while you can, entertainment cuts are here with more coming in my opinion.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom