Hunchback of Notre Dame Show

makc

This show was phenomenal! Almost every one of the Quasi's was exceptional. To remove it and not put anything in its place is even more annoying. In other words...Yes, I miss it!

Jesùs_Carioca

I may be late on the Train, but I just had to make sure that you knew you weren't alone on this one.

I adored the Hunchback of Notre Dame, much more than Beauty and the Beast or The Little Mermaid. Maybe because i'm a guy?...then again...why would a guy admit to liking sho-...BUT I DIGRESS.

It truly was an amazing show, and i always detested how they had to take it out. The Hunchback Of Notre Dame is a pretty good Movie, with the Songs on there that are pretty fantastic. ("The Bells of Notre Dame" is easily on my top 10 Disney Songs. That's saying a lot, in thinking how many disney songs are on my playlist, heh).

I miss the show, a lot. Clopin is a beautiful story teller.

Bobster

Sorry to bring up a dead post.... ^^ (but it looks like you were the only one... maybe why it's gone??):shrug:

I would say that just because it was put down does not mean people didn't like it. I just think the movie had less appeal (and probably success?) than Beauty and the Beast (B&B), so this show eventually was put to rest. It also seemed more complicated that B&B, so maybe it cost more as well (just thinking out loud on this part, have no real clue).

On a personal level, I really enjoyed this show and thought it was much much much better than Beauty and the Beast (or any other show at MGM anyway). Now that I think about it, I am sure I have a good part of it on video. I will try to dig it out and have a look again :)

I always enjoyed it and felt that it was a much better production than some other *cough*beautyandthebeast*cough* shows that are still around. At least I have some good photos to look at and remember.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I wish to concur with those that have chimed in that they enjoyed the show. It was one of the best productions in the history of WDW.

DisneyFaNatic1

I loved it. Alot of my favorite Disney songs are from Hunchback. I do love Mermaid and B&B as well, though. I wish they'd bring Hunchback back (that'd NEVER happen) that way MGM would be less boring.

Pocamahontas

I'm told by my mother that I saw it when I was a little girl...but man oh man do I wish I could see it now!

I love the movie and I'm postive that the show would be amazing (and everyone I ask about it agrees)

It's too bad I'll never get to see it ((outside the realms of youtube))

I wish they'd bring it back!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom