HSM 2 Pep Rally?

camithepirate

Original Poster
kind of a random question,

but are they replacing the HSM pep ralley at DHS with songs and dances from the second movie?
i though i read somewhere that they were Nov, but i wasent sure.
(sorry if this has already been asked or noted off?)

-Cami

raven

kind of a random question,

but are they replacing the HSM pep ralley at DHS with songs and dances from the second movie?
i though i read somewhere that they were Nov, but i wasent sure.
(sorry if this has already been asked or noted off?)

-Cami

I hope not. But it's been tried out in a few places and hasn't got that great of reviews. It's kind of a weak attempt to draw intgerest from the movies :)hurl: ) and it isn't working.

camithepirate

Original Poster
I hope not. But it's been tried out in a few places and hasn't got that great of reviews. It's kind of a weak attempt to draw intgerest from the movies :)hurl: ) and it isn't working.

i heard that, but i thought it might be fun (my little brothers are huge fans) and i would personally love to torture my boyfriend and make him have to tollerate it while i sang in his face.:goodnevil the movies arent that bad, but i agree it is a poor attempt...

Elphaba

"Disney High School Musical 2: School's Out!" With new songs and a rollicking new spirit, the Disney Channel Original Movie "High School Musical 2" comes to life on the streets of Disney's Hollywood Studios. It is interactive fun as high-energy performers on a traveling stage invite all ages to catch Wildcat fever by singing and dancing. (fall 2007, replaces "High School Musical Pep Rally")

wdwmomof3

September 23rd is when HSM2 pep rally will start at MGM (not DHS yet!)

That will work out good. We will be there Sept 11th so we will have a chance to see the old one again before it changes. I was really hoping that they would mix them together but oh well.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I'm surprised they're not blending them together, since many of the numbers in the second one are so dependent on the film's country club location.

TP2000

HSM2 Pep Rally: Schools Out! with music and material from the second movie is already performing several times per day at Disney's California Adventure. It debuted on the same day that the movie premiere was held at Disneyland.

WDW should be getting a copy of it later this year. There's lots of YouTube video of the movie premiere at Disneyland last week, but I can't find any of the new version of the HSM2 Pep Rally thing in my quick search.

wbt06

i can understand them changing it becouse the second movie was so popular. the problem i have is that the hsm on tour will not have any of the original cast in it. i dont think this will go over well.

Mecha Figment

That will work out good. We will be there Sept 11th so we will have a chance to see the old one again before it changes. I was really hoping that they would mix them together but oh well.

well according to the head of the studios. it is hollywood studios and encourages the slow infiltration of the name. now it doesn't completely change until January, but its perfectly acceptable to start calling it by it's new name.

Thumper's Mom

My daughters will be thrilled. :D Since we will be there from the 15th to the 29th of Sept., they will be able to see the originial version and the new one! We saw the first version when it was in Tomorrowland last Dec. We might of enjoyed it a little more if it hadn't been soooooooo cold and windy that day! Somehow, I can't see us having that problem next month! :veryconfu

Northgurl24

Just to let everyone know....this isnt the sort of thing that one day its HSM and then the next its HSM2. The one at the Studios will down for almost 3 weeks switching over to the new one. So the people that said they are going to be able to catch both, unfortunately that is not true. The new one will open at the Studios on the 23rd. So look for HSM to not be performing around the 1st week of September or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom