HS Mascott

xfkirsten

We were the Indians. Since I've graduated, they've decided that wasn't PC and changed it to the Eagles. :rolleyes: The fight over that at my school was even on CNN. :lol: Issaquah High School will always be the Indians to me.

maelstrom

Middletown Middie Bears

GO, G-O, GO Middies GO! We've got to fight to-night for blue and white. We've got to win, W-I-N, WIN!!

*cough* cheerleading relapse, sorry

I think my college is the Colts, but I'm not really sure.

tigsmom

maelstrom said:
Middletown Middie Bears

GO, G-O, GO Middies GO! We've got to fight to-night for blue and white. We've got to win, W-I-N, WIN!!

*cough* cheerleading relapse, sorry

I think my college is the Colts, but I'm not really sure.

The Vikings & Crusaders kick Middie butt!!!! :lol:

and yep, we are the Colts! :wave:

WDWScottieBoy

I was a Sycamore Spartan (and yes we did the SNL Spartan skits all the time too and made fun of it) my freshman and sophomore year and the moved and graduated a Mt. Zion Brave.

And if you want to add college mascot, I'm a Kishwaukee College Kougar right now. At least I think that's how you spell it, it's something messed up. :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
depends on the year..

St. Johns Hurricanes/ Lake Brantley Patriots freshman year (changed schools)
Bishop Moore Hornets sophomore year
West Orange Warriors/Valencia Community College Matadors junior year (dual enrollment)
Dr. Phillips Panthers/Valencia Community College Matadors senior year (dual enrollment)

cherrynegra

Well, when I was in Ninth Grade, I was at Marist Brothers Prep and our mascot was a knight of the crusades. And then for Sophmore and Junior year, I switched over to a public school, and we were the Samoana Sharks. And when I moved to San Francisco for Senior year, we were the Woodrow Wilson Warriors.

Wckd Queen

Ya know, now that you mention it...I don't think we even HAD a mascot in HS! I went to an all girls Catholic school and all I remember our teams being called was "Resurrection". I did once have a tshirt with "Rexy the Rabbit" on it once...ugly gold color with green lettering :hurl: Of course, I have also spent the last 20 years attempting to block any and all memories of that experience from my memory :lol:

College we were the Iona Gaels. It was a little Leprechaun with a basketball :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom