Howdy from WDW!!!!!

wbboy29

Original Poster
:cool: Hey everyone. I just wanted to drop y'all a quick note on how I'm doing down here in thw WDW college program. So far I am still having a blast. It is so much fun down here. For those of you who don't know I arrived down here on June 19th and will be here till Jan 3rd. I am working Fast pass at Epcot. I could not have asked for a better managment team and fellow cast members. Fast Pass is great, it allows me move all over the park and not be stuck in one place all day. It also allows me to meet other CM's from around the park. One of the places that I worked was fast pass at the Norway pavilion. But unfortunaly Maelstrom is now down for a 3 1/2 month rehab, and when it reopens we will not be returning back over to that side of the park. Norway will now take care of there fast pass on their own. One big plus this week is that I just got trained to work at Test Track as well, so along with Fast Pass I will also be working Test Track itself. One cool thing about working at Test Track is the fact that its right next to Mission: Space. Its amazing seeing the progress on that site everyday I go to work. Space is just looking more and more amazing everyday. I can't wait for it to open next year. I just hope they have a cast preivew before I have to leave in Jan. Anyways I guess thats it for now. Until next time. Hopefully I'll see some you in the park in the next 6 months. See you real soon.

Norm:D

mightyduck

Wow! Thanks for the update! So glad you are having a great time there. Sounds like it's a great experience.

Keep us posted!

And don't forget to tell The Mom if you want to be part of the wdwmagic get-together next weekend! Maybe we can stop by and say hi!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom