How would your day at The Magic Kingdom go?

Clover Bailey

Original Poster
To make it a bit more interesting, how would you do Hollywood Studios? For me it's
  • The Great Movie Ride
  • Star Tours (also upcoming Star Wars Land)
  • Lunch at PizzeRizzo
  • Muppet*Vision 3D
  • Toy Story Midway Mania (also upcoming Toy Story Land)
  • Rock 'N' Roller Coaster
  • The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror
  • Take boat to Boardwalk and walk to Epcot (I always do Hollywood Studios and Epcot on the same day)

Scrungo

I go to the People Mover at rope drop and then take a nap until the fireworks wake me up. The cast members know me as "Nap Guy" and only the new college program kids will stop to wake me up to make sure I'm not dead. It's kind of nice to be honest.

Christian Fronckowiak

In the Parks
Yes
To make it a bit more interesting, how would you do Hollywood Studios? For me it's
  • The Great Movie Ride
  • Star Tours (also upcoming Star Wars Land)
  • Lunch at PizzeRizzo
  • Muppet*Vision 3D
  • Toy Story Midway Mania (also upcoming Toy Story Land)
  • Rock 'N' Roller Coaster
  • The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror
  • Take boat to Boardwalk and walk to Epcot (I always do Hollywood Studios and Epcot on the same day)
I'll wait for 2019. But I like your touring plan!

GVentola

Being a passholder who lives a half hour to 45 minutes away, I have a more casual approach as I don't need to hit all the attractions before vacation is over. I often stay only a couple to a few hours, and do at least three things. The three things can be either an attraction, a restaurant, or buying something at a shop or a stand. I don't get to Magic Kingdom as often as I like, because I'm daunted by parking, taking a tram, then taking a monorail or ferry boat. Just thinking about it exhausts me. But when I do get there, I usually go left to Adventureland and do the lands clockwise. I like to eat at Columbia Harbour House. Attractions I'm more likely to do than wait to next time include the Haunted Mansion and it's a small world (the latter because the lines are usually short.)

bclane

Since we live here we usually get to the park as the sun is setting, use our fast passes, buy an ice cream, watch the fireworks, and then check the wait times and either ride a few things or head home. We only do full days when friends or family are in town to visit or when I bring students on a field trip. Sometimes we just come for the fireworks or to people watch and don't even ride anything. Funny thing is, I still get excited about going to the parks and a little sad when it's time to leave and I've been to Disney...a lot.

Dads 2 Boys

Most people have an idea or plan of how they get through the Magic Kingdom. For me, I walk up Main Street U.S.A. and make my way through:
  • Adventureland
  • Frontierland
  • Liberty Square
  • Fantasyland (I usually eat lunch here at Pinocchio's Village Haus)
  • Tomorrowland (I usually eat dinner here at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe)
How would you normally spend your day? Would you do it similarly to me or have attractions spread out more? Tell me your average MK plan below.

This!! With the exception of the food choices but the direction is on point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom