How/What Does Your Username Mean?

EPCOTPluto

Original Poster
For example, my username is EPCOTPluto because:

EPCOT - This is the park in which has so many memories from my childhood & still is memorable. It has the best of times, (One of my first memories was in the Sensory Funhouse from WoL, in fact!) and it has the worst of times, (My mom had heat exhaustion). Plus, it's the only park in which I am slightly more partial to (besides DAK & DHS). It has this sense of belief for a new future in which we invent new ideas & how these ideas can change the world for the better, while still relying unto the world culture to preserve what mankind has given to us over thousands & thousands of years.

Pluto - One of my favorite Disney characters (perhaps more than the Mouse. :eek:), and that I am more of a dog person despite having three cats. But it also has to do with many usernames on this board. There are several that contain "Figment" in them, and I decided to not have such a trite name, like "EPCOTFigment". "Pluto" correlates with "EPCOT" more fluidly. And I am pretty glad that it does. :D

So what are yours? :wave:

Exprcoofto

My name is the first two letters in EPCOT. It was pretty catchy so I stuck with it. (I dropped "slinkyman" after VMK closed, and stuck with a more Disney-ish name, Exprcoofto) :)

Ex Pr Co Of To

dandaman

"Dan Da Man" was a nickname I had through the later years of grade school; kind of weird to think I've been here since grade school and I start university in a week. :eek: :lol:

Disneybird

When my oldest daughter was very young we saw a large flock of birds on fall and since she had been to Disney World, I told her they were flying south to Disney World for the winter. So every flock of birds became Disneybirds. It stuck. And now though my daughters are grown we still refer to them that way. It's sort of a family joke now.

The Mom

Premium Member
When I first joined, I was one of the oldest posters. I think I made a "I'm old enough to be your mother!" remark to someone (probably JayRod) and some of the posters started to call me Mom from then on. So, I changed my username.

EPCOT Explorer

When I first joined, I was one of the oldest posters. I think I made a "I'm old enough to be your mother!" remark to someone (probably JayRod) and some of the posters started to call me Mom from then on. So, I changed my username.

What was your username before?:wave:

SiriusBlack

One of my favorite Harry Potter characters... and the Harry Potter character I used to resemble before recently getting cleaned up at the Hair cuttery.

diddy_mouse

My brother use to call me E Diddy as a joke. So I dropped the E and added a "mouse" because I wanted it to have something to do with Disney. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom