How to cancel an online ADR?

Kristamouse

Original Poster
Had to switch some days around and need to cancel some ADR's but can't figure it out on the WDW online reservation system...any help would be great!:wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've done it, but it's been a while.

I think you just go to the online site and select retrieve reservation. Input your confirmation number and the option is there to cancel.

Rob562

If you were logged into your Disney account when you made the reservations, you should be able to pull them all up at the same time and cancel ones that you don't need.

I think you can also click a link in your confirmation email to get to a screen where a "Cancel Reservation" button is located.

-Rob

mouselvrmom

If you didn't have your reservations linked to your hotel confirmation, you can use the phone number that you used when making them to pull them up too.

WDW 3

I've done it just this week, just like Rob562 said. Personally I really like the online system and you don't need a hotel confirmation.

ThinkTink721

I think you can go under the "My Reservations" section of the Walt Disney World Resort web site & choose dining.
All of your ADRs should come up & you can choose the reservation that you would like to cancel...I hope I am remembering this correctly! :) :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom