How soon before your vacation date does your voucher package arrive in the mail?

My Disney vacation is on September 12th and I'm in a strange predicament this year. I'm actually moving right before my vacation on September 1st and won't have access to my old mailbox after that date. So I'm just curious as to how soon before a vacation the vouchers/vacation package arrives. Hopefully some time in August!

mickey2008.1

Usually 30 - 45 days before you leave. But it does happen later, as we found out this past December, 10 days out. As long as they arrive, thats all that matters.

Upvote 0
Is there an alternative address you can use? I've seen them come in from Disney at aroud 10 days to week out for no reason whatsoever (in other words, it wasn't a late booking).

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

If you're working with a travel agent- it might go to your agent before it gets to you (depending on how your agent did things). We didn't get ours for our December trip until around 10 days out :eek: I don't remember all of the details but our agent didn't get the pkg until about 15 days out.

Upvote 0

sbkline

On our 2010 trip and our 2011 trip, we got our packet the exact same amount of days out each time. In our case, it was 30 days prior to arrival that we received it. On each trip, our arrival date was a Monday, and each time, we received our packet on the saturday 4 weeks out. Of course, how fast the mail travels will depend on where you live, and we live in Illinois.

As far as an alternate address, are you moving within the same town, or are you moving out of town? Just wondering if it is possible to get a PO box at the Post Office if you are concerned about it coming after you move. Or is it possible to establish a PO Box at the new Post Office? Would it even be worth it to get a PO Box just for a one time mailing?

Upvote 0

worldofsounds

Original Poster
Is there an alternative address you can use? I've seen them come in from Disney at around 10 days to week out for no reason whatsoever (in other words, it wasn't a late booking).

Unfortunately, I'll be in transit from September 1st through the 11th... so hopefully it comes before 10 days out. I could possibly just keep my mailbox key for a few extra days. I'll ask my landlord if the package doesn't come before my move out date. About 66 days left until my trip and I'm already VERY excited! I think I'm more excited for my Disney trip than I am for moving.

Upvote 0

Jedi Wizard

The package can arrive as late as 10 day before you depart. If you worked with a travel agent, likely the package will go direct to them first, before they forward it on to you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom