How much do you plan for WDW vacation?

k.hunter30

How many meals do you make reservations for? Do you plan which park you'll visit every day that you're there? How much do you just do as you go?

A group of 8 of us are going to WDW for 7 days. While I LOVE to plan ahead, I usually only make 3 dining reservations per 7 days and then just wing it once we're there. This trip (using the Dining Plan) I've made 5 table reservations and, for the first four days, planned which park we'll visit. It seems like a lot of planning ahead to me... how much do you all like to do?

lpet11984

I usually plan out everything as a means of tiding me over until I get on the plane and then go over all of it on the flight down there...I'll type up lists of things todo, make outlines/itineraries, download maps, make ADRs as soon as I possibly can (usually one per day)...

...and then when we get there, we throw it all out the door except for the ADRs.

Planning for me is just part of the daydreaming process. It gives us the fix we need and then when we actually get there, it's more about letting go and being overcome with magic.

Upvote 0

cls4016

At least until you plan almost everything you can, and do so way before the vacation, and then there is nothing left to do except sit in your house on a winter day, watch the snow and sleet fall, and think that your spring vacation can't get here soon enough. :lol:

You got that right! Too much sleet and ice this year! BTW I see you live in Mattoon, not too far from me in Belleville, IL. :wave:

Upvote 0

WDFAN1977

My family and I try to plan every last detail, from food reservations to what areas of WDW we will visit on a particular day. It just makes for a smooth trip.

Upvote 0

sbkline

You got that right! Too much sleet and ice this year! BTW I see you live in Mattoon, not too far from me in Belleville, IL. :wave:

Depends on how you look at it. Belleville is a couple of hours away, so to me, it's pretty far. But compared to WDW, you're just down the road from me. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom