1.) How many times have you been to WDW? 18 Times
2.) When was your last visit? October 2014
3.) When is your next visit? Hopefully May 2015
4.) What is your favorite ride/attraction? Tower of Terror

Philhar-Fanatic

We've been 5 times in 6 years.
Last trip was March 2014.
Next trip will hopefully be March 2016.
I have a lot of favorites, but my favorite favorite is Splash...just love it!!!

Tobe

1) 11
2) November/December 2014
3) Mid April 2015
4) Wishes (if that doesn't count as ride/attraction it would be Toy Story Midway Mania)

MickeyMomV

1) 7 times (00, 01, 06, 11(x2), 12, 13
2) Oct 2013
3) Feb 2015
4) RnR or ToT

On a side note I did notice that some of the people that complain about some of the new things/processes added have not been there in a few years. Makes you wonder how people can have such strong opinions about things without ever having experienced them. ie. magic bands, FP+, reservation systems.......

Last edited:

LilWalt

1. I think 12 all since 2000.
2. Dec 2013
3. Feb 2015
4. Not sure I really have a favorite

Last edited:

WDWVolFan

1.) How many times have you been to WDW? 5 (Dec. 1994, Dec. 1995, Jul. 1997 (Brazilian Tour Group Member LOL), Jan. 2000, May/June 2012)
2.) When was your last visit? May/June 2012
3.) When is your next visit? May/June 2015
4.) What is your favorite ride/attraction? MK: Splash Mountain; Epcot: Mission: Space; DHS: Rockin' Roller Coaster; AK: Primeval Whirl; Typhoon Lagoon: Wave Pool

Last edited:

msbrit90

1.) not enough! lol 13 times
2.) October 2014
3.) Probably September 2015 but I really wanna go Feb 2015....May 2015...Sep 2015...who am I kidding I wanna go 24/7
4.) oh goodness....in no order, Haunted Mansion, People Mover, Philharmagic, and Pirates

Tink28

1. 9 times since 1991 (plus 3 to DLP)
2. October 2011
3. November 2015 (mega excited!)
4. Soarin

Last edited:

Laura

Premium Member
I have no idea how many times I've been, but I've been visiting regularly from afar since 1982 and visiting constantly since moving to Florida a few months ago. Last visit was 2 weeks ago, next visit is today.

Cmdr_Crimson

1.) How many times have you been to WDW? 13
2.) When was your last visit? Nov 10th - 24th 2014
3.) When is your next visit? Jan 31st 2016
4.) What is your favorite ride/attraction? TTA

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
1) I've been to WDW over 100 times, not counting the eight months that I worked there and went to the parks. I've always been a Florida resident though, so taking quick weekend trips multiple times a year has been common my whole life. :)

2) My last visit was December 2014.

3) My next visit is most likely going to be in March for Dapper Day.

4) Big Thunder Mountain is my absolute favorite.

mouse_luv

1.) How many times have you been to WDW? 25+
2.) When was your last visit? Sept 2014
3.) When is your next visit? Soon I hope
4.) What is your favorite ride/attraction? Haunted Mansion, Little Mermaid, Test Track, Teacups, SSE, BTMRR

mattdenine

1.) How many times have you been to WDW? 2
2.) When was your last visit? April 2014
3.) When is your next visit? October 2015
4.) What is your favorite ride/attraction? Haunted Mansion

StephK

Ive only been to WDW once :'( I am from Australia though
My trip was in August 2013
Fingers crossed October 2015
Oooh that's hard, I love Spaceship earth and Haunted Mansion :)

DizneyPryncess

1.) How many times have you been to WDW? 15 I think. I can't remember the trips when I was a baby.
2.) When was your last visit? May 2014
3.) When is your next visit? Sept/Oct 2015
4.) What is your favorite ride/attraction? Spaceship Earth

erwinalber4

1. Easily over 100 times that's for sure between growing up there with passes, being a former cast member, and having a pass now.

2. 3. My last visit was in December and my next is the next time I have enough gas to get from Tampa to Disney and back.

4. It depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm feeling Haunted Mansion another time it may be Splash Mountain or Pirates or even Tower of Terror.

Marc Gil

1.) Wow... Tough question to answer because my family has been AP holders since the late nineties. I think it's safe to say over 100.

2.) I last visited the World on November 29th 2014. It was a madhouse, but I still always manage to have a blast whenever I go.

3.) Hopefully some time next month. It's going to be extra special this time because I'll be sharing my trip with my boyfriend.

4.) That's like asking me what my favorite movie is... There are so many rides to choose from, but I would have to say that Splash Mountain is truly one of those "Jack of all trades" attractions. The music, the animatronics, the sets, the thrills, all contribute to make an amazing experience from start to finish. Haunted Mansion and Pirates come up pretty close as well at The Great Movie Ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom