How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

Briangwen7

Three, 3, ***, three more days to contain my secret!!!

I am so excited I can barely stand to be in the same room with my kids for fear I may explode and blow it!!!! :D:):p

I packed our stuff while my kids were at school, then hid the suitcases back in the closet where I store them. The kids didn't even notice all the clothes, pin lanyards, ear hats and other Disney necessities that I have slowly been squirreling out of their rooms all week...

Best.Surprise.Ever.

RECORD THE GRAND REVEAL PLEASEEE!!!! :'D

5thGenTexan

We are at 30 days and we are also keeping it a secret, mainly from the almost 5 year old. 2 year old boy probably doesn't care either way. We went last October so the 5 year knows what to expect, but we decided to stay closer to Houston the night before instead of Galveston to hold off on her knowing until the day we sail. I'm sure when I pull up to drop the luggage off curbside she will go all bug-eyed and uncontained excitement. :D

Bloopers

Either in early May or early August. Darn summer classes!!! :(

If only there were (free or reasonably priced) internet access on the ship so I could do my homework, lol. :eek:

ChuckElias

It's close enough that I will resume a daily countdown!!!

I considered a picture of Bo Derek, but thought this one was safer for the forum!!

fct_6dd66e13939a00c.jpg

ChuckElias

Today I was tempted to use a Schoolhouse Rock image. And I guess that would be ok, because doesn't Disney own those now as part of ABC network? Anyway, I chose to continue yesterday's theme:

$(KGrHqVHJCsE9!b(ObnBBPQ-d14Knw~~60_35.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom