How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

ChuckElias

Less than a week!!

1706191957654.png

ToTBellHop

Thought we were done with DCL until we saw the 4-night itinerary that only goes to Castaway and Lookout Cay (and not Nassau) on the Magic in August 2025. We weren’t huge fans of Wish but will gladly take one of the original ships. Never been on Magic! Seems like it has a lot of what we felt Wish lacked (full walking path, hot tubs for all, adequate gym) along with shows we haven’t seen and dining rooms we haven’t been in. Looking forward to it!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Thought we were done with DCL until we saw the 4-night itinerary that only goes to Castaway and Lookout Cay (and not Nassau) on the Magic in August 2025. We weren’t huge fans of Wish but will gladly take one of the original ships. Never been on Magic! Seems like it has a lot of what we felt Wish lacked (full walking path, hot tubs for all, adequate gym) along with shows we haven’t seen and dining rooms we haven’t been in. Looking forward to it!

I'm very much looking forward to sailing on the Magic later this year. Full walking path, nice looking gym, proper adult area, the old school Animator's Palette (with color creeping into everything throughout the meal), and from what I've seen they hit a home run with the Rapunzel restaurant. Plus sailing with friends, old and new.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm very much looking forward to sailing on the Magic later this year. Full walking path, nice looking gym, proper adult area, the old school Animator's Palette (with color creeping into everything throughout the meal), and from what I've seen they hit a home run with the Rapunzel restaurant. Plus sailing with friends, old and new.
Love the magic. Wish it was still on the European schedule.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom